Front End Developer
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a Front End Developer at Infusionsoft, you’ll get work as a member of a team working on a suite of new products and features. You will be integrated into a fast moving environment where we are constantly learning and growing as a team and as individuals. We're looking for someone who is ready to dive right in. As part of the Infusionsoft team, your opinion not only counts, but is routinely requested. You will be working closely with a very talented and skilled team that is passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and helping small businesses succeed.
- Mastery: Elevate personal technical acumen with teams and department.
- Product delivery and value: ensure valuable software is built and shipped to create valuable insight and immediate impact.
- Operational excellence: Deliver high quality performant code with high levels of coverage, low complexity and low defect rate.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Implement responsive layouts for various platforms and browsers.
- Ensure projects are completed and properly documented according to specifications and timelines.
- Test for cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility, and site QA.
- Collaborate well in a cross-functional team of designers, developers and Quality Engineering.
If you can execute the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
- Experience with one or many of the following: Polymer, React, Vue, Knockout, Angular, etc.
- Must proactively research best practices in development, keep up with online trends, and strive to find new/inventive techniques
- Experience with Git or other source code management systems
- Experience one or more testing frameworks; Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Expertise working frontend build tools including Gulp and one or more Preprocessors such as SASS, etc.
Ideally, you possess...
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- Previous work at fast growth company or in an entrepreneurial environment
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options