Customer Support Representative
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think customer service? If you’re anything like us, you cringe when you hear it. At Infusionsoft, we are out to redefine the paradigm for the drab, stuffy, stale, traditional-call-center customer service norm that is so pervasive and just down right unacceptable!
We believe that customer support is probably better termed customer delight. We believe in doing the right thing for our customers. We believe in reading in-between the lines of a customer’s problems and proactively giving more than what is asked for. We believe in a customer experience that wows and an experience that our customers are stoked enough about to shout it from the rooftops.
We can’t stand scripts and we don’t hard upsell. We do recognize the need for a branded customer experience and we make recommendations of products or services based on relevant need after building authentic trust and value with each small business owner. We care and we show that care in each connection with the entrepreneurs that are building our economy.
We are insanely passionate about small business and we LOVE small business owners. We know truly delightful support involves providing precise and efficient solutions through personalized conversations and with technical expertise with each small business owner.
We need additional team members who share this vision and are just as passionate as we are to change the meaning of truly delightful customer experiences.
Daily Execution Excellence:
- Handling inbound calls or chats from customers with the intent of answering questions, teaching best practices, or troubleshooting issues using a variety of tools, techniques and procedures
- Using technical aptitude and a love for people to address customers’ explicit needs and fill in the gaps for the unspoken needs
- Actively participating and contributing to a growing knowledge network to improve our effectiveness as a team and improve the resources available to our customers
- Creating delightful customer relationships which include consistent follow-through, setting proper expectations, and advocating for client issues within internal departments
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a technical role
- A passion for small business, technology, and customer delight!
Challenges You Can Help Us Face (With Optimism)
- How can we make Infusionsoft known as much for our service as our software?
- How can a representative provide world-class service to each customer while helping as many customers as possible on a daily basis?
- How can our team provide an exemplary level of service for all customers as our customer base grows rapidly?
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options