Manager of Revenue Accounting
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Our Manager of Revenue Accounting will lead all activities related to revenue recognition for our expanding and fast-paced Software as a Service (SaaS) company. The position will report directly to the Vice President, Corporate Controller.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Provide technical revenue recognition leadership, analysis, and support, on the appropriate application of US GAAP.
- Lead assessments of revenue recognition and other accounting implications of proposed transactions.
- Advise and make recommendations to Executive Management on the accounting implications for transactions involving new products and services.
- Document the accounting conclusions on revenue recognition related to all revenue streams.
- Provide consultation and accounting guidance to other departments, including: FP&A, Sales & Marketing, and Product Development.
- Perform technical accounting research in the areas of revenue recognition (primarily multiple element arrangements for our SaaS model) and prepare documentation of revenue recognition policies.
- Provide audit support related to revenue and customer contracts.
- Develop materials for revenue recognition training sessions for the accounting, finance and business teams.
- Define the Company’s revenue recognition and accounting policies with respect to emerging services.
- Develop and execute a plan to implement the new revenue recognition standard and monitor any other SEC and FASB initiatives related to revenue recognition. Perform sensitivity analysis as to how new developments may impact the current business and financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA required
- A passion for helping Small Businesses succeed.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in revenue recognition, preferably dealing with multiple element arrangements and SaaS accounting. Big 4 public accounting experience is a plus.
- Strong technical accounting experience/skills.
- Excellent leadership, strategic planning, and team-building skills.
- Project Management capabilities - the ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused.
- Ability to immerse oneself to understand problems and propose solutions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management.
- Knowledge and experience with NetSuite is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, ever changing environment.
- Tech savviness – ability to adopt new technologies and processes in a short period of time.
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options