Director of Deliverability
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Infusionsoft Email Operations team is looking for a dynamic leader who can grow and develop a team and engage and enlist the company and our partners in increasing our customers’ success through email compliance and great email deliverability. As Infusionsoft develops our next generation of products, the email compliance and deliverability work will expand to encompass SMS messaging and social media. Working closely with partners to ensure compliance and deliverability of these additional communication channels will become of paramount importance.
We are looking for an individual who will be invigorated by the challenge of improving our already outstanding Email Ops team while simultaneously expanding the role of Email Operations to lead out in establishing excellence in all channels of customer communications. We are looking for a leader who can set the vision and then rally the company and our partner ecosystem around customer success through effective and quality digital communications.
- Lead and grow the Email Operations team to provide world-class deliverability of customer email and all other forms of digital communications.
- Define and drive strategy that teaches Infusionsoft and its small business customers how to durably stay in communication with their customers and prospects by ensuring compliance with digital communication laws and best practices.
- Maximize impact on Infusionsoft’s gross margin by appropriately creating the departmental budget and then managing all expenditures to that budget.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Build and grow the employees on the Email Ops team
- Identify Email deliverability concerns and correct them
- Potentially lead a small team of developers aiding in email and messaging solutions.
- Change the company mindset from focusing on internal company benefits to focusing on the customer benefits of having customer apps in email compliance
- Reduce the number of Infusionsoft apps that are out of email compliance through work with other departments, customers, and partners
- Lead the Product teams in creating software and experiences that help customers stay in email compliance
- Understand the importance of BI solutions in making data driven decision.
- Understand SMS compliance regulations and best practices and guide the company, Partners, and customers to SMS compliance for all apps communicating via text message
- Understand the compliance rules and best practices for the Social Media platforms that Infusionsoft will integrate with. Guide the company, Partners, and customers to compliance for all apps communicating via Social Media
One Year and Beyond
Infusionsoft is positioned at the cusp of venturing beyond primarily communicating with customers via email to communicating via text, Social Media, and, eventually, any form of digital communication that customers choose. The Director of Deliverability has the opportunity to lead the company in compliance and best practices that will ensure the greatest customer success no matter what channel of communication is used. Within a year, the right candidate will have established an industry leading email deliverability machine on behalf of our customers and will be turning their focus to other communication channels. In the future, the Director of Deliverability will be leading and working with thousands of partners and hundreds of thousands of customers as we strive for deliverability excellence in all communications.
If you can do the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with:
- Experience balancing customer experience with operational needs
- Domain expertise in email deliverability and compliance.
- 5+ years experience leading a company’s email compliance efforts
- Extensive knowledge of both US and International email laws and regulations
- Demonstrated experience leading and growing employees
- Experience working with customers in compliance efforts
- Demonstrated experience leading cross departmentally to achieve goals
- Experience creating and managing to a budget
You’ll blow our socks off with:
- Email compliance experience with an email marketing SaaS company
- Experience communicating/advertising on Social Media at a massive scale
- Social media compliance experience
- Experience with SMS compliance at a massive scale
- Experience with both US and International SMS/Mobile text laws and regulations
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Stock options
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts