Sales Development Specialist
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Daily Execution Excellence:
- Identify, prospect, develop and qualify leads within designated territory to be handed off to the sales team.
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, purchased leads, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and older leads within existing database.
- Manage live chat function on website for new, interested prospects, moving qualified leads to the sales team.
- Provide support and follow-up via phone and email to inquiring leads
One Year and Beyond:
The Sales Development Representative offers the opportunity to learn and grow in a sales capacity while progressing into an Inside Sales Associate.
- 2+ years of experience in lead qualification or sales
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business insights
- Capability to plan and align work with quota goals and broader organizational goals
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
We offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package including:
- 1x base salary life insurance (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Dependent life coverage (premiums 100% covered)
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible paid time off plan
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (employee premiums 100% covered)
- Flexible spending reimbursement account
- Contributions toward HSA accounts
- Stock options