Senior Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will report to the Performance Marketing Director and work closely with the sales/marketing operations team, designers, copywriters, and other stakeholders to support and innovate our nurture strategy through testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization and project management.
The Digital Marketing Analytics Manager will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across channels. They will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to-end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules
- Own and Manage the campaign delivery roadmap of audience segmentation, funnel optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment with the wider business
- Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing customer journey and user experiences throughout the funnel.
- Collaborating with our copywriting, design and development teams to create compelling visual and written assets – but also having your own flair of creativity, with the ability to create your own wireframes for testing, based on readily available assets.
- Own the agenda for A/B testing and conduct A/B, multivariate and experience tests to continually measure performance
- Work with the broader marketing and sales teams to turn winning test experiences into permanent enhancements
Analysis and reporting
- Analyze campaign performance, report on results and share learnings with the wider business, helping to drive business enablement
- Contribute to the repository of learnings/outcomes
Success looks like
- Contribute to building and maintaining an inspiring team culture
- Strong working relationships with stakeholders and peer teams
- Planning and managing quality campaign executions
- Maintaining a complex marketing schedule and manage dependencies across resources
- Have a positive impact on sales growth, ARPU & Infusionsoft’s feature usage
- Execute rapidly, with a minimum monthly reach of total audience touched
- Use your test and learn findings to drive uplift on primary conversion metrics for test performance<span
- 5-7+ years working in conversion optimization, marketing analytics or equivalent experience working in a digital agency
- Advanced experience with testing platforms including Optimizely, Adobe, Visual Website Optimizer, or similar platforms
- Advanced experience with project management and execution on full funnel tests
Additional things that will impress us:
- Intermediate experience with UX design, wire-framing, and usability principles
- Intermediate experience with research tools including HotJar, Clicktale, CrazyEgg, SurveyMonkey, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, or other similar tools
- Expert level experience with Analytics Platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel
- Experience with multi-channel media strategy
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.