Paid Social Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of the Performance Marketing team, you will report to the Performance Marketing Director and work closely with the sales/marketing operations team, designers, copywriters, and other stakeholders to support and innovate our nurture strategy through testing, execution, analytics, data integration, personalization and project management.
We are currently looking for a Paid Social Manager to serve as a leader on our growing performance marketing team.
The ideal candidate has a finger on the pulse of new developments and is passionate about the growth and development of Paid Social Media and mobile advertising.
The candidate thrives working with large amounts of data to develop and refine strategy.
• Develop the global strategy for direct response marketing programs on social networks with a focus on driving positive, incremental return on ad spend and new customer acquisition
• Design and implement rigorous test frameworks that measure the incremental impact of social media marketing on online and offline revenue and sales
• Define a measurement, analysis and reporting framework for direct response marketing initiatives within social media channels
• Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment
• Write detailed program and test briefs and evolve platform KPIs and reporting, as learnings dictate
• Champion best practices regarding the measurement of ad effectiveness, especially as it relates to marketing effectiveness and multi-channel campaign optimization
• Collaborate with the Analytics and Strategy team to drive a deeper understanding of direct response social media marketing opportunities and to identify growth areas for the channel
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Digital agency experience preferred
• 3+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel
• 2+ years working knowledge in Paid Social activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies & tactics
• Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
• Understanding of the interplay between online/social and traditional channels
• Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
• Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools
• Experience with marketing, especially Database, Direct, Email, and Interactive Marketing – Ideally in a B2B environment preferred
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.