Brand Advocacy Marketing Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a member of Corporate Communications team, you will report to the Director of Corporate Communications and work very closely with Marketing, Customer Success and Product Development to build strong customer relationships with happy, active users so they tell more people about Infusionsoft.
The Brand Advocacy Marketing Manager will work with a community of passionate Infusionsoft users and raving fans to spread the word about Infusionsoft. We're looking for a creative person with excellent writing and people skills to manage the day-to-day operations of the Infusionsoft brand advocacy program. The ideal person for this role blends experiences and skills as a hybrid community manager, customer lifecycle marketer, and content marketer, with the ability to consistently engage a customer base that loves our product.
- Grow the Infusionsoft Advocate Program by identifying and recruiting potential advocates using Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology and usage activity insights.
- Create fun, useful, and interesting incentives that keep our customer advocates engaged.
- Own the Referral program, developing and implementing incentive and frictionless programs to spur word of mouth
- Strategize, implement and compile a vast database of customer testimonials, videos and case studies, and build an automated system to disseminate these throughout company communications
- Improve our rankings on top third-party review sites by recruiting and rewarding customers for reviews
- Help our Marketing team find the right customer stories for PR, web pages, nurture marketing and social campaigns
- Track and report on the performance and impact of all brand advocacy programs
- 3-4 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in a community manager, customer marketer, social media or content marketer role
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding and empathy for customer problems
- You thrive on building personal and lasting connections with customers
- Strong organizational, strategic, tactical planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Collaborative, team player who can work cross-functionally to drive change and improve performance
- Self-starter with “Can do” attitude
- You perform with a strong sense of urgency without sacrificing quality
- Experience with Salesforce or customer advocacy/referrals platforms is a plus
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.