Data Analyst, Growth and Operations
Data Analyst, Growth and Operations
80% of small businesses fail in their first 18 months. At Infusionsoft, we aim to change that. We don’t just say it, we work to help small businesses succeed every day. Our full commitment to this mission means there will be long days days and incredible challenges. We expect you to bring hustle, grit and passion to the table. You will need to take proactive ownership and improve yourself constantly in a high-intensity startup atmosphere. But the reward? You will learn. You will grow your skills. And most importantly -- you may just contribute to something larger than yourself.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who can make an immediate impact on our Analytics team. At Infusionsoft, we don’t just expect our data analysts to just provide reporting and KPI tracking. We expect data analysts to fulfill three broad functions:
- Automate dashboards and reports with ninja-like SQL and data transformation skills
- Provide statistical analysis on business questions using tools like R and Python
- Most importantly -- work as a peer with business stakeholders and help them answer meaningful business questions using data
- Write complex SQL queries to transform data at the data warehouse level -- yes, we expect our Analysts to create derived tables from raw table data
- Help define KPIs and develop dashboards to track business questions and metrics across the company
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make recommendations
- Provide direct analytical support to help business stakeholders and leaders prioritize, execute, and analyze initiatives
- Serving as a best-practices and implementation owner for AB tests and other controlled experiments
- Perform ad-hoc statistical analysis (logistic regression, IV regression and quasi-experimental methods, and difference-of-means testing)
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- Experience with modern scalable data warehouses (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive/etc), BI tools (Looker) and enterprise sales/marketing automation tools (Salesforce/Marketo) is strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience doing quantitative analysis for a technology company preferably in a Business Intelligence, Marketing Analytics, Customer Success Analytics or Data Science team
- Power user of analytical tools (Mixpanel, Optimizely, Google analytics, Python, etc)
- Degree in Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- Self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
Perks, benefits & beyond
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.