Information Security Leader
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. And you can help us.
We are looking for a strong security leader with a rigorous security and operational excellence mindset and outstanding leadership. In this role, you will take the lead for security policy, processes, and infrastructure to help a growing SaaS company continue to move fast while managing security judiciously. You will have the opportunity to evaluate all matters related to security and privacy, develop initiatives to enhance Infusionsoft's ability to operate at speed securely, and oversee these enterprise-wide efforts.
Establish Security Policy and Vision
- Lead and influence the organization on all security matters - policy, risk mitigation, processes, infrastructure, engineering
- Collaborate across the organization to ensure a fit-for-purpose security risk posture
- Translate security policy into governance models and processes
Lead the Organization on all Security and Privacy Matters
- Guide executives on policy questions, recommending changes to policy, mitigations and implementation
- Chair the Security Operating Committee and report to the Security Steering Committee
- Evangelize and communicate the importance of information security to the company, partners, and customers
- Collaborate with all company departments to ensure data security
- Oversee the companies compliance efforts to include PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR
- Prepare the organization for significant change moments including cloud migration, financial transactions, SOX compliance
- Lead a small team of committed individuals and consultants to execute with excellence
Ensure Extraordinary Security Execution
- Oversee security initiatives to improve Infusionsoft's risk posture (e.g segmenting credit card processing, advising and guiding on cloud migration)
- Oversee security governance and compliance activities
- Creating a comprehensive information security program with well documented and scalable security measures.
- Helping bake security into the Infusionsoft CI/CD pipeline to infuse security into high-pace delivery
- Balancing the necessity to implement security practices with the necessity to remain agile
- Protecting Infusionsoft and customer data from being compromised by either malicious or inadvertent means
- Preparing Infusionsoft’s data security practices for life as a public company
How You Do It
- You have a nuanced, pragmatic view of risk with the recognition that there is no one right answer and no one correct risk profile
- You can influence at all levels of the organization through expertise, accountability, and respect
- You are intrinsically motivated professional and can thrive in an ambiguous, highly dynamic environment
- You are a collaborator who can make things happen in both a leadership and influencer role
Background and Leadership
- BS/MS Computer Science with 10+ years hands-on experience
- Proven track record in technical leadership roles
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of audiences.
Security Concepts and Policies
- Broad knowledge of, and experience in, fundamental information security concepts.
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management
- Established security policies and procedures to include compliance with PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR
- Strong understanding of secure engineering concepts such as secure coding practices and code reviews.
- Experience with security practices and automation in an Agile organization
- Experience with security and privacy related to public and/or hybrid cloud, mobile, web, and SaaS
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.