Marketing Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our Revenue Expansion team. As the Marketing Project Manager you will support the Senior Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager in overseeing operational aspects of customer marketing, including project scoping and work-back schedule creation, timeline management, internal stakeholder management, partnering with creative and operational teams to facilitate execution, editorial calendar management, and reporting on campaign performance.
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of projects, steering the process from end-to-end (requirement gathering, timeline, risk management, testing, QA, launch, reporting, optimizations, etc.) for cross-team, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Communicate expectations to team members and provide status updates regularly
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure project success within timeline and scope
- Organize and communicate complex information clearly and simply to drive actions
- Define and improve processes and workflow for operational efficiency
- Update timelines, tickets, and status documents
- Facilitate kickoff and status update meetings with stakeholders with clear objectives and follow up with notes, next steps, and defined owners
What you will bring:
- 3+ years experience in marketing project management role
- 1+ years project management technology experience; JIRA preferred
- 1+ years experience with email platform; Marketo preferred
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related 4-year degree
- Experience working with both creative and marketing teams and familiarity with their processes, tools, and needs
- Technical proficiency, adopting the use of project management and data visualization tools
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing tactics, measurements, and channels
- Work experience within the tech field; SaaS experience preferred
Who you are:
- Highly organized and detail oriented. You have a sharp eye and always keep a pulse on your projects.
Friendly and polished. You can tactfully influence stakeholders at all levels, have strong interpersonal skills, and a high EQ.
Clear communicator. You can whittle complex ideas down into to clear and actionable information.
- Data geek with a creative side. You love to tell a story with numbers, and you have an eye for creative excellence.
Self-starter. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help, and are proactive in uncovering new projects to tackle.
Passionate. About helping small businesses succeed, winning as a team, and delivering engaging and helpful marketing content
- Quick learner. You’re curious, quick to pick up new concepts or tools, and are comfortable diving into something completely new to you.
- Adaptable. You embrace change in a dynamic work environment and create order in ambiguous situation.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.