Partner Operations Specialist
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Partner Operations Specialist serves as a vital member of our partner team -- the team which supports external sales “partner” organizations. The role works to connect the needs of the partner team with systems, tools and processes to get their jobs done with scale and results.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Create/keep all Partner Operations processes and workflows documented and up to date
- Provide Partner Success Coach (PSC) training, respond to questions about their daily tasks, assist with partner renewals, upgrades, transfers, and downgrades
- Help keep systems clean and accurate by resolving duplicate records, re-assigning records/etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and automation, make recommendations for change, work with stakeholders to gather requirements for system/process enhancements, and submit requirements to scrum team for development
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues with existing systems to identify the root cause. Based on findings, provide user training or submit/escalate bugs to scrum team for resolution.
- Act as a communication liaison for our Partner Sales and PSC teams to the Internal Systems department.
- Maintain the libraries resources in the partner portal and provide training to partners on how to use the portal.
- Set up partner permissions for new partners in various systems, and remove those permissions when a partner leaves the partner program
- Support improvement of business processes, systems, and quality checks to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of Partner organization operational processes
YOUR BIG THREE OBJECTIVES:
- Maintain exceptional systems and daily operational support to the Partner Success Coach and Regional Partner Manager teams by ensuring proper data quality, visibility and efficient workflows
- Lead efforts to identify enhancements needed for key systems to include Partner Portal and the associated Partner Journey and Growth Plan and own the requirements documentation and prioritization of those enhancements
- Train users on best practices to maximize leverage of the systems in the Partner ecosystem, driving higher user satisfaction and productivity
- 3+ years in a partner or sales operations role
- Knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in SaaS preferred
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, with an “Own It” mentalit
- Strong inter/cross departmental collaboration skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire”
- A history of successful interdepartmental collaboration
- A burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft, CRM, NetSuite, ERP, SalesForce or similar software
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.