At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion for everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unifies us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Project Manager, as a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), oversees the full project management lifecycle for the implementation of complex, cross-functional strategic business initiatives. The PMO is in the early stages of growth, within Infusionosft, and seeking a Project Manager with strong leadership and communications experience that can help grow the PMO into a center of project excellence. The role will require significant training, coaching, and consulting with project stakeholders.
Big 3 Contributions (to the team & Infusionsoft as a whole):
- Drive Project Success According to Success Metrics: Drive key project initiatives with speed and purpose that enable the business to grow efficiently. Work within established deadlines and budgets and leverage project management best practices
- Build PMO Reputation and Effectiveness: Identify and implement best practices, create tools, and drive meaningful progress on initiatives.
- Build Rapport and Educate Stakeholders: Own relationships with cross-functional stakeholders. Promote excellent communications, expectations setting and stakeholder coaching.
- Leadership: Take ownership and accountability for projects. Facing challenges and identifying barriers, risk, and opportunities to improve project success. Generate to project status, timeline adherence, scope, costs, and risk assessment on active projects. Act as a consultative partner between department stakeholders, operations and systems teams
- Communication: Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues. Escalate of resources or requirements needed to achieve critical priorities.
- Practices and Methods: Implement established practices, system monitors and controls to ensure the successful management and reporting.
- Resource Management: Facilitate the proper distribution and allocation of resources, the implementation of budgets, and the quantification of monetary risk and impact.
- Drive Continuous Learning: Engage in creating a culture of continuous learning. Create and provide enabling processes to continuously support the management of project work (governance, processes, practices, and tools).
- Governance: Ensure projects adhere to the Project Management Office (PMO) governance. Helping the organization invest in the right set of initiatives to achieve maximum return in terms of value and benefits.
- PMO Life-cycle: Lead project intake, building business cases, and prioritization. This may involve aiding in the writing of documents relating to a project’s scope, budget resources, and justification.
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Leadership by taking initiative and mentoring team members
- Require exceptional written and verbal communication
- Proficient in tailoring communications to large groups and executive briefings
- Requires high energy, consultative, creative problem solver
- Drive change and new process creation within the team, and support larger change efforts
- Proactively identify barriers and escalate to achieve desired outcomes
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical knowledge collaborating with internal systems teams
- Ability to demonstrate strong business insights
(Qualifiers) Preferred Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in project or program management role
- Extensive experience managing projects through agile methodology; knowledge of waterfall also useful
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Experience facilitating the fulfillment of project governance such as intake, prioritization, and stage gates
- Experience in facilitating business process improvements
- PMP certification or equivalent degree in project management or related field
- 4+ Years of experience with the technology sector
- Experience in hybrid project methodologies Agile & Waterfall
- Experience in managing projects focused on business level process improvements with internal systems automation
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.