Digital Brand Designer
We help our customers succeed at small business by empowering them to get organized, personalize everything, and close more sales. We do this through a powerful and adaptable product, exceptional coaching, and an extensive Partner network. Over 30,000 small business owners trust us to power their businesses and grow their customer relationships. A word of warning: Infusionsoft isn't for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen our culture. To thrive here you'll need grit, humility, and a growth mindset. Join us and create the world that empowers small businesses.
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Brand Designer to join the Creative & Content team within Marketing (or as we call ourselves, the C&C Marketing Factory). We’re reimagining our entire customer experience as we launch major product and brand updates alongside continuous customer research and testing. Collaborate with other creatives and stakeholders to build and maintain tight brand & UI systems, improve our website & marketing, and champion a meaningful digital-first brand. Work closely with a unique team that’s a mix of content creators, copywriters, developers, marketers, growth hackers, multimedia, UX research, and other designers. You’d report to the Design Manager under the Director of Creative and Content.
- Make the customer journey easier through strong UI patterns and reduced friction
- Take a digital-first approach to building and maintaining tight brand systems, asset libraries, UI kits, icon sets, patterns, animation styles, and photo & product mockup repositories
- Proactively identify and design our brand applications to be future forward as we reach customers in new ways
- Collaborate with fellow designers to create modular components and templates for our website, landing pages, and emails
- Design interactive tools, experiences, and collateral alongside content creators and marketers
- Bring UI design insights and best practices to project kickoffs and design reviews
- Sketch, ideate, iterate, and seek feedback early and often to get buy-in from collaborators
- Work with our Creative & Content Producer to deliver high quality designs to stakeholders
- Work with our Developers to QA your work before, during, and after launch
- Keep up-to-date with insights from our UX Researcher and Product Marketing team, then apply those learnings
- Design digital experiences that exceed customer expectations and deliver value
- Proactively identify and execute on design tests across our site and marketing channels to provide value to customers & prospects
Daily Execution Excellence
- Design iteratively and collaboratively across teams, and build strong relationships in the process
- Give and get feedback in our daily creative critiques – we check ego and agree that no idea is sacred
- Clearly present your designs and thoughtfully defend your decisions to non-designers
- Ask tough questions to drive designs and strategies that achieve measurable objectives
- Actively listen to team and customer concerns with awareness of how decisions will affect the customer, product, team, and business as a whole
- Use design thinking to affect decisions on a higher level and improve processes
- Develop, champion, and teach best practices in UX/UI design, visual design, and branding
- Have a strong portfolio that shows how you think – not just what you’ve made
- Lead by example in craftsmanship, accountability, and behavior
- Take initiative and find solutions to obvious and hidden problems without being asked
- Inspire invention and innovation by keeping up to date with new tech and trends in visual design, UX/UI, advertising, and even product design
- Build beautifully organized design files and exhibit excellent time & detail management skills
- Nimbly adjust to change, are unafraid of taking risks, and embrace learnings from failures
- Courageously and thoughtfully push teams to deliver work that goes beyond the status quo
- Respect data-driven decision-making and a performance-oriented work environment
- A passion for helping small businesses succeed
- At least a few years of experience designing at an agency, in-house, or equivalent full-time freelance client experience with brand, UI kits, responsive web design, and marketing
- Strong foundation in visual design principles, typography, and production
- Empathy for people and a strong understanding of responsive, device-agnostic, and user-centered design
- Experience building strong UI patterns, UI kits, and brand libraries
- Experience designing solutions that weave brand personality into online experiences
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with developers and other designers
- Advanced experience with design programs such as Sketch or Figma and Adobe CC
- Experience in (or eagerness to join) a team structured around iterative design processes, getting early buy-in through ideation/sketching, and revising designs after testing prototypes
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS constraints – meaning, you generally know what’s possible and impossible on the web (development experience is not required)
Please provide links to examples of your work as well as your portfolio in order to be considered.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.