At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the People team here at Infusionsoft! You probably know us better as "Human Resources,” but we’re more than that. Our main duty is to be the champion of Infusionsoft’s vibrant culture and help ensure it’s a great place to work. The People team owns the comprehensive strategy of attracting, growing and retaining the best talent in the world.
We’re searching for a HR Generalist to join our team. The Generalist will serve on a team of in house HR “experts” and will help the people team to lead world class talent practices while ensuring that those practices are compliant, process driven and efficient. This individual will partner extensively with employees and people team members to support policies, employee relations, employment law, immigration, FLSA compliance, and much more. You check your ego, have a servant spirit and are willing to roll up your sleeves to support the team regardless of the task at hand!
- Provide Human Resources advice, support, consultation and guidance, including application of HR policies and processes.
- Maintain ongoing compliance with federal, multi-state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Navigate and assist in the resolution of employee issues; leading employee relations initiatives to ensure a positive and fair work environment.
- Lead HR policy creation/implementation and internal process development
- Develop, write and maintain Company policies to establish expectations and provide guidance an how to consistently handle workplace situations.
- Conduct exit interviews and related activities as part of the off-boarding process.
- Gather and analyze feedback from Business Partners and People Leadership team in developing and implementing solutions.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on a variety of employment-based visa matters.
- Ensure proper maintenance of confidential employee information.
- Partner with the people team to provide information and tools to support effective delivery of HR services and processes, including HR related systems.
- 3+ years of HR Generalist experience
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, related field or equivalent practical experience
- Extensive knowledge of federal multi-state employment laws, labor relations and regulations required
- Policy creation and documentation a must
- Must have solid experience in driving positive employee relations, to include strong problem solving, analysis and investigative skills
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment; comfort dealing with ambiguity.
- Advanced/expert level skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. is required
- Excellent communications skills and client service-oriented.
- Strong ethical compass and professionalism - always keeping sensitive information secure and discrete.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change in job duties
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.