Regional Sales Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Regional Sales Manager is a key leadership/management role helping lead the Direct Sales team to meet Infusionsoft’s growth objectives through new customer acquisition. Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of this position include: (1) new customers acquired, measured monthly, quarterly, yearly; (2) recurring revenue attained, both total and average; (3) service revenue attained, total and average; (4) opportunity pipeline management- adherence to quality standards and sales process.
The Direct Sales Manager will lead a team of 8 – 10 Regional Sales Consultants and will be responsible for establishing a vision, setting goals, motivating team members, and inspiring exceptional results.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
Attainment of the following department monthly, quarterly, and annual goals:
- New Customer Acquisition
- Recurring Revenue
- Service Revenue
- Opportunity Pipeline Mgmt - 20% of time
- Motivate team to attain and exceed performance targets
- Drive Excellence in CRM and Technology usage
- Provide hands-on TruSelling training and skill development of representatives on your team
- Join sales representatives on sales calls to assist in closing deals
- Handle escalations, as required
- Contribute to overall team improvements through thought-leadership and positive participation with department leaders and with your team
- Nurture the career development and goal setting for each team member
- Ensure coordination of essential training and educational events for sales representatives
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization to drive needed change
- Proven history of exemplifying the Leadership Model as an individual contributor
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently demonstrated positive attitude that contributes to floor success
- Pattern of innovation and thought leadership
- Great listening and communication skills
- Excellent follow-through and accountability
- Track record of exceeding work objectives.
- 5+ years in a sales role with proven relationship building skills
- Deep understanding of Infusionsoft core values, purpose, and mission
- Demonstrated leadership qualities. Comfortable taking appropriate initiative with others.
- Direct Sales Experience
- Understanding and Passion for Small Businesses
- Knowledge of CRM technologies and methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of software and consulting sales or account management experience.
- Provides direction, delegates, and removes obstacles to assist team in getting work done
- Works collaboratively with sales leadership and stakeholders to meet shared objectives
- Consistently achieves and helps team to achieve results, even under tough circumstances
- Must be a sales leader with an excellent track record of leading and developing sales teams selling business application software.
- Proven track-record of building strong and effective teams where sales representatives are motivated to do their best
- Ability to instill trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using formal and informal development channels
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.