At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day…And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
This Staff Accountant will be a key partner within the accounting team and assist in transactional accounting across multiple functions within the organization. The Staff Accountant will also be responsible for account reconciliation activities as well as preparation of financial and audit information in compliance with Company policies and US GAAP. This individual will also serve as a resource within the Company for guidance and assistance on invoicing/revenue recognition, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable. The role will also provide support for organizational financial objectives by providing reporting and analysis to our FP&A team as required.
- Record journal entries to accurately reflect appropriate accrual basis accounting transactions for assigned functions in the correct period, including accruals of expenses/revenues, amortization of prepaid expenses, etc.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with meeting month and quarter-end close deadlines for both internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze current accounting procedures and recommend changes and process improvements as needed
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching technical guidance and interpreting data
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests assigned by the Director of Accounting or other cross functional teams
- 2+ years of accounting experience with a large public accounting firm or working for a publicly traded company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Research and application skills of the FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and activities to meet deadlines
Expertise and Qualifications:
- CPA License or in the process of obtaining
- NetSuite experience or an equivalent ERP system
- A self-starter with an ownership mentality
- Understanding of SaaS business acumen a plus
- Strong, effective communication skills, leading meetings and communicating directly with functional stakeholders
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and ability to derive business insights from data
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.