We help our customers succeed at small business by empowering them to get organized, personalize everything, and close more sales. We do this through a powerful and adaptable product, exceptional coaching, and an extensive Partner network. Over 30,000 small business owners trust us to power their businesses and grow their customer relationships. A word of warning: Infusionsoft isn't for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen our culture. To thrive here you'll need grit, humility, and a growth mindset. Join us and create the world that empowers small businesses.
We’re seeking an experienced Designer to join the Creative & Content team within Marketing (or as we call ourselves, the C&C Marketing Factory). We’re completely re-imagining our entire customer experience as we launch major product and brand updates alongside continuous customer research and testing.
You will collaborate with other creatives and stakeholders to design, test, and innovate new user experiences to grow our brand awareness, improve our website, and acquire new customers across email marketing, paid/organic channels, and our blog/resources. You will give and get feedback in our daily critiques, and take part in hands-on workshops to create divergent concepts. You will work closely with a unique team that’s a mix of content creators, copywriters, developers, marketers, growth hackers, multimedia, and other designers. You will report to the Design Manager under the Director of Creative and Content.
- Deeply understand our customers, prospects, and how our products solve their problems by keeping up-to-date with research provided by Product Marketing — and apply those learnings to daily design execution
- Bring design insights and best practices to project kickoffs and design sessions to inspire early buy-in from project collaborators
- Design modular components and templates for our website, landing pages, and emails
- Build, expand, and maintain tight systems like multiple brand libraries, UI kits, icon/pattern sets, ad and animation styles, social assets, and customer photo & product mock-up repositories
- Design resources, interactive tools, info-graphics, and other collateral alongside our content creators to grow our brand and also help small businesses
- Deliver results. Develop experiences that exceed customer expectations, improve brand awareness and sentiment, and improve lifetime value of customers
- Own it – collaboratively. Work with stakeholders and C&C Marketing Factory team members to deliver on all project phases: problem definition, ideation/sketches, wireframes/designs, critique, implementation, and QA.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Design interactively and collaboratively across teams while building strong cross-functional relationships in the spirit of serving small businesses – we check ego and agree that no idea is sacred
- Ask tough questions and challenge the default to drive designs and strategies that achieve measurable objectives
- Clearly present your work and intelligently defend your designs in a (real or digital) room full of designers and non-designers
- Accept critique with an open mind and actively listen to team and customer concerns with awareness of how decisions will affect the customer, product, team, and business as a whole
- Proactively identify and execute on design tests across infusionsoft.com and marketing channels to reach customers and prospects in new and delightful ways
- Use design thinking to affect decisions on a higher level and improve design workflows/processes
- Develop and champion best practices in user experience design, interface design, and branding
- Teach teammates and provide feedback on customer experience and visual design
- Have a strong portfolio that shows how you think – not just what you’ve made
- Lead by example in craftsmanship, accountability, and behavior
- Take initiative and find solutions to obvious and hidden problems without being asked
- Inspire invention and innovation by keeping up to date with new tech and trends in visual design, UX/UI, advertising, and product design
- Build beautifully organized design files and exhibit excellent time and detail management skills
- Nimbly adjust to change, are unafraid of taking risks, and embrace learnings from failures
- Courageously and thoughtfully push teams to deliver work that goes beyond the status quo
- Respect data-driven decision-making and a performance-oriented work environment
- A passion for helping small businesses succeed
- At least a few years of experience designing at an agency, in-house, or equivalent full-time freelance client experience across brand, responsive web design, and marketing.
- Strong foundation in visual design principles, typography, and production
- Empathy for people and a strong understanding of responsive, device-agnostic, and user-centered design
- Experience designing solutions that weave brand personality and delightful customer experiences together
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with developers and other designers
- Advanced experience with design programs such as Sketch or Figma and Adobe CC
- Experience in (or eagerness to join) a team structured around iterative design processes, getting early buy-in through ideation/sketching, and revising designs after testing prototypes
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS constraints – meaning, you generally know what’s possible and impossible on the web (development experience is not required)
Please provide links to examples of your work as well as your portfolio in order to be considered.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.