Team Coordinator/Office Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs!
Our San Francisco-based Team Coordinator is a fast-paced, multitasking administrator that loves being the glue for a team. You have no problem rolling-up your sleeves to help make the office run more smoothly (no task is too big or too small) and you have the foresight and skills to proactively identify and solve problems.
Daily Execution Excellence
As the only member of our growth-enablement team (HR, Accounting and IT), located in the San Francisco office, the coordinator will wear multiple hats to:
- Provide executive support to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) including calendar management, domestic travel arrangements and expense reports
- Serve as a Master of First Impressions by providing amazing experiences to Infusionites and serving as a first-point of contact for guests
- Lean in on varying tasks in support of HR functions such as onboarding new hires, I-9 verification, and coordinating new hire hardware-needs with IT
- Provide office management support by managing vendors and inventorying and ordering supplies (including keeping the cold brew flowing and the cereal bar stocked!)
- Serve as the liaison with our headquarters office (in Arizona) to champion company initiatives, assist with internal communication efforts, and other office activities
- Spearhead meeting logistics and event planning to ensure efficient meetings and team events happen
- Organize and execute meaningful team builders and events (including our quarterly tailgate parties) that bring value to team unity and is in alignment with the budget.
- You roll up your sleeves, no task is too big or too small, you just want to help the team succeed.
- 3+ years of office manager, executive assistant or project coordinator experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Outlook, Google Docs, Google Sheets, (Slack or other internal messaging systems would be ideal)
- Passionate about helping small businesses to succeed
- Energetic, “can do” attitude with the ability to build relationships and trust easily
- Ability to adapt to and accept change in a fast paced environment
- Thrives in a daily agenda of multitasking
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.