Sr Salesforce Developer
Please Note: The Salesforce Developer role will sit in our Chandler, AZ office and is not a remote position.
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We’re growing, and we want to make our customer journey as simple as possible. We’re doing that by leveraging state of the art software, like Salesforce, for several steps in the journey. We’re looking for the best to help us do that by integrating Salesforce seamlessly into our process and integrating with our existing technologies. If you love leveraging software to help people do their jobs and make processes more efficient, then this opportunity is right for you.
- Be a high performing member of Internal Systems Agile Team
- Design declarative solutions using process builders, flows, and workflows.
- Create triggers, classes, batch apex jobs etc
- Perform QA & regression testing of new releases to a production environment
- Create and maintain documentation of changes, processes, and policies
- Work with the Product Owners & Internal Systems team to uphold best practices & introduce new processes.
- Continually seek ways to simplify, optimize and automate business processes
- Drive to expand system knowledge, learn other systems and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Troubleshoot production issues and resolve where appropriate
- Assist in the design of new functionality through Scrum Grooming processes
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce Dev Certification
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
- IDE Experience with Force.com IDE (Eclipse), MavensMate, or IntelliJ IDEA with Illuminated Cloud
- Experience writing and debugging triggers, batch apex, queueabls, and future methods
- Experience working with Salesforce custom (and standard) objects
- Experience managing reporting, metrics, and dashboards for various teams
- Experience with declarative features (workflow, process builder, validation rules, assignment rules, etc.) to accomplish process automation
- Experience with dev, partial, & full sandboxes to manage change revisions
- Experience with QA & regression testing
- Extreme proficiency in the use of data management tools such as Excel & Data Loader
- In-depth understanding of standard business processes
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to take direction but also work independently, as part of a team and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take something abstract and generate potential solutions and recommendations
- Strong relationship building skills & a team-player attitude
Ideally, you possess…
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ
- Experience creating or using REST / SOAP APIs and SOA Platform for integrations and application development
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- A “can-do” attitude
- The desire to make every customer experience feel like rainbows & butterflies
- A sense of humor and a love for cereal!
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.