At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion for everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unifies us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a Systems Administrator you will empower the organization with services, systems, processes, and resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively, enriched by best practices training and support. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end-user help requests and escalating incidents when considered appropriate and necessary to maintain SLA expectations. You will serve as the front-line support for all employees in the Infusionsoft Atlanta office and ensure that requests and incidents are fulfilled and resolved in a timely, effective, and friendly manner.
- Deliver world-class service and support to employees through responsive and timely ticket resolution within defined SLAs, with high levels of quality
- Manage, deploy, order, and maintain local IT assets and inventory in support of day to day operations
- Function as an efficient, proactive, and reliable member of the Infusionsoft IT team by completing system administration tasks as required
- Be the point-of-contact for all things IT and facilities, including occasionally after hours and on-call requests
Daily Execution Excellence
As the system administrator, you will get to:
- Be the primary contact for all client IT/facilities support tickets and calls
- Provide support with meeting room technology setup and troubleshooting
- Identify, diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, including operating systems and across a range of software applications
- Review current systems and make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency and quality of results
- Create and maintains documentation for standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT support
- Maintain asset management for IT equipment and furniture
- Escalate systemic issues and emergencies in a timely manner
- Assist in the evaluation of new hardware and software technologies
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network, e-mail, and web access problems
- Responsible for the setup and takedown of physical computer equipment
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
- Monitor system utilization, and assist in growth analysis and capacity planning
- Interact with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors of various services in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with request from our facilities team
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on equipment operation and other issues.
- Provide occasional after-hours and on-call support for our mission critical Atlanta office
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Ability to triage and provide tier 1 and tier 2 support of contact center solutions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages
- Can easily share project status updates at any given time
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel
- Solid working knowledge of network and account administration concepts and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Drive change and new process creation within team, and support larger change efforts
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
- Understand team goals and how they relate to other departments and orgs
- Take personal responsibility to make sound, timely decisions and take action
- Highly self-motivated and directed
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience supporting users in a fast-paced sales and support call center environment
- 3-5 years desktop support experience. Technical certificates preferred (A+,MCITP, Net+,CCNA)
- Excellent technical problem solving skills with the ability to diagnose problems through a telephone call/Slack messaging
- Experience working as a member of a remote team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Win7, Win10, Mac OSX
- Networking protocols, including HTTPS, TCP/IP, SSL, SSH, SMTP
- Knowledge of system imaging (Quest Kace, SCCM, JAMF Pro)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, VOIP telephone systems, technical terms and concepts
- Knowledge of Antivirus and remote tools
- Knowledge of and understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager environments a plus
- Understanding of buildings/facilities and ability to read and interpret asbuilts a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional on-call and afterhours work may be required.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.