Social Media Specialist
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion for everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unifies us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Social Media Specialist will report to the Social Media Manager and will sit in the Marketing organization. Every day we work to shape, share and refine the Infusionsoft brand story across all channels and for every stage of the buyer’s journey. We are looking for someone who can create world-class social content and have conversations on social channels that help drive category leadership, brand awareness and positive word-of-mouth. The Social Media Specialist must be just as obsessed as we are with having a deep understanding of customer needs, industry trends and what makes Infusionsoft compelling and differentiating in the market. You must be excited to answer the customers concerns, questions and excited when they succeed.
Daily Execution Excellence
The Social Media Specailist gets to:
- Execute on the social media strategy
- Understand the key metrics associated with Social media performance reporting
- Create new social content across all channels by working with the Social Media Manager, editorial team and other internal and external stakeholders
- Manage day to day community engagement on all social channels/groups; including taking part in real time conversation management
- Feed insights from community into marketing initiatives, communications, product development, and customer delight
- Proactive Listening to the small business, partner and user communities on social channels and understand how to enter the conversation
- Assist in managing a UGC program to leverage the brand and the customers using the product
- Measure, analyze and report on qualitative and quantitative community insights, work cross-function to define metrics and track business results
- Stay current on emerging social trends, technologies, trends and developments
- Support social contests, campaigns, activations sponsorships and events
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to build integrated marketing campaigns
- Additional responsibilities as appropriate
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Creatively Strategic: You think outside of the box and test ideas come easily and often to you based on the information you absorb and the experience you bring to the table
- Data Focused: You’re a sucker for excel and build strategies based on data first and foremost because it is of the utmost importance in delivering bottom-line impact
- Collaborative: You excel at gaining trust and building relationships with those inside the team as well as in other departments
- Organized: You perform with grace and ease while balancing competing priorities at break neck speeds
- Passionate: You understand the challenges small business owners face and genuinely want to help them succeed
- Efficient: You are constantly out to make things faster and easier for yourself and for others in the organization
- Driven: You are on a life-long mission to develop yourself and your career and are enthusiastically looking for new knowledge and experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in social media marketing and/or digital marketing coordination experience in a cross-collaborative environment
- Exceptional understanding and use of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Ability to translate analytics into action-based insights
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and vlookup features)
- Demonstrated knowledge/success at creating social content for all channels
- 1+ years experience in community management
- 1+ years of experience with post-click measurement tools and implementations (Omniture, Google Analytics, Kissmetrics)
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.