Customer Support Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think customer service? If you’re anything like us, you cringe when you hear it. At Infusionsoft, we are out to redefine the paradigm for the drab, stuffy, stale, traditional-call-center customer service norm that is so pervasive and just down right unacceptable!
We believe that customer support is probably better termed customer delight. We believe in doing the right thing for our customers. We believe in reading in-between the lines of a customer’s problems and proactively giving more than what is asked for. We believe in a customer experience that wows and an experience that our customers are stoked enough about to shout it from the rooftops.
We can’t stand scripts and we don’t hard upsell. We do recognize the need for a branded customer experience and we make recommendations of products or services based on relevant need after building authentic trust and value with each small business owner. We care and we show that care in each connection with the entrepreneurs that are building our economy.
We are insanely passionate about small business and we LOVE small business owners. We know truly delightful support involves providing precise and efficient solutions through personalized conversations and with technical expertise with each small business owner.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who shares this vision and is just as passionate as we are to deliver truly outstanding customer experiences.
- Employee Engagement: Facilitate and document meaningful call coaching, 1:1s, on-the-spot coaching, growth plans, and performance exchanges. Implement rep satisfiers to maintain outstanding employee experience
- 100% Customer Success: Coach to best practices for delightful, efficient customer experience as measured by Customer Surveys, internal Quality reviews, Customers per Hour, Utilization, and Next Best Activities offered; celebrate wins and provide daily metric feedback
- Fast, Free, Friendly Support: Execute department’s staffing, employee retention, and workforce management strategy to deliver ASA, Service Level objectives
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Lead a team of 12-16 inbound phone and chat technical support representatives who resolve customer/partner concerns and facilitate consultative sales/service referral conversations
- Provides ongoing performance feedback, coaching, training, and development through direct call/chat coaching, meaningful 1:1s, bi-annual performance exchanges, and on-the-spot coaching coaching conversations
- Contribute to Infusionsoft’s high trust, high performance culture
- Partner with support leaders and key stakeholders to optimize operational practices
- Meet quality and productivity objectives while adhering to company policies and core values
- Identify Customer Service trends and recommend strategic plans for the inbound team
- Own the Department’s performance objectives for each month and for the year
- Manage team attendance, payroll, timecards, monthly commission, and bonuses
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly KPI and report to the team, your manager, and director
- Interview and select new hires
- Co-create and execute plans that deliver results, inspire commitment to our vision, and accelerate the growth of those around them
- Manage individual and team performance (including goal setting, assessing performance, coaching for improvement)
- Model the Leadership Model, including by demonstrating integrity, customer focus, sense of urgency, personal accountability, teamwork, and by complying with the business code of conduct
- Provides daily floor support (answering technical, procedural, programmatic, and systems-related inquiries)
- Identifies common issues and takes appropriate action to escalate and/or implement solutions
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience required
- Previous call center leadership experience strongly preferred
- A passion to serve small businesses
- Proven leadership experience and ability to lead a team in providing delightful customer service on every interaction
- Ability to establish clear roles and responsibilities, track and manage team/individual performance
- Adhere and administer to Infusionsoft processes and policies as they relate to safety, attendance, performance, work rules, and code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills, including facilitation, verbal, and written
- Experience driving employee engagement with both onsite and remote employees
- Exceptional inter-department relationship skills
- Strong organization skills and the ability to follow through on tasks/responsibilities
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as needed
- Ability to take initiative, use discretion and judgment within established procedures, guidelines, and rules
- Bachelor’s degree, OR 2+ years of combined customer service and leadership experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate Infusionsoft Feedback Model and/or deliver accountability conversations with care
- Willingness to lead group meetings a must; Professional presentation/facilitation experience
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively, build networks, and gain trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Infusionsoft business management application knowledge
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. The employee is required to work from the Chandler, AZ office. This position is not eligible for Work from Home / Remote work arrangements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, look, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; speak; listen; use hands to type; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6am and 7pm. This position may also include nights/weekends/holidays with notice and due to business needs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.