Inside Account Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day…And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Our Account Managers are critical to maintaining the relationship with our customers … they serve to cultivate and maintain relationships with our highest value customers to deliver ongoing value and unlock new opportunities…
- Drive Retention through customer engagement ensuring Infusionsoft is delivering value against the jobs the customer hired us to do
- Drive Expansion Revenue by understanding the client’s business trajectory and needs and attaching additional solutions to solve those needs from our ecosystem
- Deliver Amazing Customer Service by taking the role of the customer’s advocate internally and working across the organization to guarantee their experience is optimized and delightful
- Manage a Book of Business of our highest-value customers and, with your leader, implement a defined contact strategy to maximize customer engagement and expansion opportunities on the Infusionsoft platform and Ecosystem
- Monitor the Customer Health within your Book of Business and proactively reach out to customers that are indicating struggles getting value from our offerings to connect them to help resources and coaching that returns them to Health and retains them
- Expertly and professionally represent the value of our offerings to customers through empathetic discovery conversations
- Build long lasting relationships through lightning fast response to customer issues and proactive outreach to communicate appropriate opportunities.
- Test new offerings and expansion opportunities and perfect the targeting and closing of high-value customers within these products
- Maintain the targeted monthly attrition rate of your assigned Book of Business as defined by the business
- Own the outcome of your client experiences through out-of-the box thinking and problem-solving approaches.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Experience with a book of business or territory management work
- 3+ Years of sales and marketing experience, small business coaching experience, or customer success experience
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Ability to expertly manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Strong written and telephone communication skills
- Knowledge of CRM technologies and methodologies
- Experience working in technology with the ability to explain complex systems simply
- Bachelor Degree preferred
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Customer-first mentality, strong customer empathy
- Willingness to dial (20+ calls a day with an expected contact rate of 25+%)
- Exporter of best practices to your teammates
- Proficient in Google Suite/Microsoft applications
- Ability to work across an organization to solve customer problems
- Endless positivity and energy
- Comfort working in a high change, high growth environment
- Boldness to drive change from within a team
- Ability to close customers
- Hunger to learn
- Ownership mindset
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.