Regional Partner Manager
Chandler, AZ OR Remote
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed! We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a Regional Partner Manager, you are strategic and collaborative; you set vision and drive results. You are known for smashing your goals! You are a super communicator and can successfully build rapport, relating to all kinds of people all over the world!
The Work (Objectives):
- Deliver and Exceed Region Quota (MRR, New Customer App Sales, and Net Customer Growth)
- Co-Create Annual Growth plans by partner type
- Lead Collaborative initiatives with other team/departments to drive region growth and partner success
Daily Execution Excellence
To achieve your objectives, you will:
- Conduct business planning with partner: drive and assist with revenue growth, new customer growth and employee count
- Assist partners with business building planning: business modeling, account management, product offerings, go-to-market strategy and partnership structuring
- Plan and execute marketing and sales strategies with partners: lead generation, funnel models and messaging
- Provide sales coaching and training to partners: product training, pro-active selling coaching, pipeline management coaching and product creation & delivery support.
Metrics for Success:
A successful Regional Partner Manager feels comfortable using these metrics as a measure of their success:
- Regional Market Share (New Customers)
- Regional Revenue Growth (Total MRR)
- Average Selling Price within region (Unit Average / ASP)
- Regional new customer and revenue retention (customer retention)
- Regional Product Influence / Advocacy (Partner Count)
One Year and Beyond:
For top performers in this role you have the opportunity to:
- Be rewarded financially! This position will continually be awarded with compensation based on performance.
- Grow our global partner team and impact even more small businesses
- Engage in business building expansion with partners
- Move into a managerial role and lead other awesome regional partner managers and/or sales consultants.
- 5+ years of consultative sales experience, channel sales strongly preferred
- An excellent track record of exceeding quota
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner, including prospecting and cold calling skills
- Ability to build strong Partner (customer) relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively, build networks, and gain trust of others through strategic business authenticity
- Relates comfortably with diverse groups of people and can adapt in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Action-oriented and consistent in driving results, even under complex circumstances
- Actively seeks opportunities for improvement, internally and externally
- Experience selling CRM software and knowledge of CRM technologies/methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of Infusionsoft Application ideal but not required
- An “owner mentality”- you will find innovative and creative ways to achieve ambitious goals
- Need to be able to navigate within an acceptable degree of ambiguity and change
- Demonstrated ability to manage a book of clients and progress them through bottom of funnel activities
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.