Manager - Outsource Service Programs
Infusionsoft’s Customer Success team is looking for a strategic-thinking, customer- focused individual to lead its outsource services program and team. The program consists of Infusionsoft certified partners across the world who are responsible for fulfilling on the most critical part of the customer journey: onboarding. The partners are assigned new customers sold by our direct sales team and are entrusted with guiding customers to success and value during onboarding, as well as developing lasting relationships with customers for their continued success. They are also responsible for the evolution of the onboarding journey in partnership with the Service Design team.
The outsource services manager leads all aspects of program and is responsible for the program strategy, the quality and performance of onboarding delivered by partners in the program, the customer experience, the relationship and communication with partners in the program, coaching, change management associated with an evolving onboarding experience, identifying training and ennoblement needs and procuring resources, reporting and analytics, determining commissions and the commission structure.
- Evolve the outsource service delivery/onboarding program to meet or exceed performance measures/outcomes and accurately forecast and meet budget
- Lead the creation, enablement, and delivery of successful onboarding experience to new customers in partnership with both internal stakeholders and outsource partners
- Create and manage the strategic and tactical measures: training and coaching strategy, communications strategy, commissions strategy
WHO YOU ARE
- A leader who can set the vision, multiply people, drive innovation, and deliver results with care
- A strategist who can lead the evolution of the program in partnership with internal stakeholders
- A collaborator who can act as a strong liaison between Regional Partner Managers, Partner Success Coaches, Service Design Team and partners in the program, ensuring two-way communication, training, coaching, and consistency in execution
- An analytical decision maker who uses data and insights to drive performance and innovation within the program and creates and maintains dashboards for key performance indicators
- A leader with executive presence who can keep the business informed of performance, progress, insights from the program
- A detailed executor who “gets stuff done” to ensure customer and partner success
WHAT WE’D ALSO LIKE TO SEE
- A multiplier who can get the best out of partners and team members
- A change agent who takes calculated risks and isn’t afraid to disrupt sub-optimal experiences and demand the best thinking and performance
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Outsource Service Delivery program strategy, execution, evolution
- Customer success and value delivery during onboarding with a path to cross-sell/up-sell for continuing the customer-partner connection and relationship
- Quality and consistency in onboarding and other service delivery
- Creating the annual operating plan, maintaining the outsource budget and co-creating budgets/forecasting in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Leadership of internal program support team members and collaboration with other internal stakeholders including the partner team Regional Partner Managers and Partner Success Coaches (as main points of contact), enablement team, finance team
- Creation, maintenance, and evolution of key performance indicators and multi-level dashboards
- Sharing performance, insights, program needs weekly with executive team
- Identification of enablement needs and process improvements (e.g. coaching program, customer connection to partners, etc.)
- Partner commissions in alignment with the evolving program
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Strategic thinking is one of your top strengths
- Program management/program creation experience
- 3-5 years leadership experience
- Partner/vendor management experience
- Ability to identify key performance indicators, interpret data, gather insights
- Strong customer focus and empathy/connection to small business struggles
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Experience leading within a cross-functional, collaborative environment
- Experience creating and managing a budget
- Infusionsoft software experience a plus
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, look, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; speak; listen; use hands to finger; and reach with hands and arms.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.