At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed, and delivering email is one way we do that. We will send 20 billion emails on behalf of our small business customers this year. Making sure that those emails are delivered to the Inbox is a massive challenge and one that we take very seriously. We work to help small businesses successfully deliver their email every day. Our full commitment to this mission means there will be long days days and incredible challenges. We expect you to bring hustle, grit and passion to the table. You will need to take proactive ownership and improve yourself constantly in a high-intensity startup atmosphere. But the reward? You will learn. You will grow your skills. And most importantly -- you may just contribute to something larger than yourself.
We are looking for a Python Developer/Data Analyst who can make an immediate impact on our Email Operations team. As a member of the team we will expect you to fulfill three broad functions:
- Maintain and actively improve our automated email compliance application using Python
- Automate email related dashboards and reports using Splunk, Looker, Tableau, and other tools
- Use data to provide insights and inform the work priorities of the Email Operations team
- Automate anything and everything to allow us to scale our email compliance and delivery services to customers
- Deploy, run, and oversee monitoring of our automated email compliance and ticketing platform
- Develop new features in Python for our email compliance and ticketing platform
- Develop backend services in Python to support our daily operations
- Build web applications in Python using popular frameworks like Django and Flask.
- Help define KPIs and develop dashboards to track email deliverability questions and metrics using Splunk, Looker, Tableau, and other tools
- Review and report on email metrics to gauge effectiveness and progress towards department goals
- Collect, interpret, munge, move, store, and wrangle data from a wide variety of sources
- Explore data to find actionable insights and make recommendations
- Ensure data integrity - does the data tell the correct story?
- Set best practices for the software development process: coding standards, testing, change
- Mentor other team members as we transition to automated email compliance processes
- Strong Python Scripting Language skills
- Fluency in SQL and a deep understanding of the common pitfalls of data analysis
- Experience with the Splunk data analytics tool
- Experience with modern scalable data warehouses (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive/etc) and BI tools (Looker) is strongly preferred
- Power user of analytical tools (Mixpanel, Optimizely, Google analytics, Python, etc)
- Experience working for an Email Service Provider is a plus
- Self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.