Creative Content Producer
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As a Creative Content Producer for our Creative and Content Team, you are a strong partner that enables our creatives to do their best work.
You excel at both tactical execution, as well as strategic planning. Your role is to be the layer between marketing and creative and content, working with stakeholders to define problems, articulate needs, assess risk, and plan projects based on resource allocation, while advocating for brand and design insight.
Ultimately, you play a key role in helping build a creative operational layer from the ground up, and your role will be central in enabling us to grow at the scale we desire while also helping us do more faster and better.
It won’t be easy, but it will be fun.
- Meet with various stakeholders to determine creative and content needs, define initial strategy, assess risks, build timelines, and allocate resources
- Manage project schedules and ensure we’re on track to hit key milestones
- Coordinate strategy and ideation sessions, as well as key stakeholder check ins for work in progress -- you hold the key to knowing who is right for each project
- Negotiate deadlines and move project timelines as needed for shifting demands and priorities
- Work with stakeholders to develop amazing creative briefs
- Translate stakeholder feedback to designers and creators, as well as improve on the current process
- Help with occasional writing and editing
- Evaluate tools and recommend improvements to systems and processes
- Lead weekly communication of work in progress, completed, and planned
- Edit and post blog posts
- Manage external agencies and contractors to align on budget & scope, track progress, and coordinate execution of work
- Communicate risks and opportunities to creative leadership
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a digital, editorial, and/or design producer
- Expert at efficient research, writing, editing and web content production
- Strategic mindset that understands how to balance the needs of stakeholders and a creative team
- Effective presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations
- Detail oriented and adaptable
- Familiarity with digital content publishing software, project management software, and design software our team members use (programs like Drupal, Figma, JIRA, and Basecamp).
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.