Sales Development Specialist
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Sales Development Specialist offers the opportunity to learn and grow in a sales capacity while progressing into an Inside Sales Associate.
- Identify, prospect, develop and qualify leads within designated territory to be handed off to the sales team.
- Follow-up with leads from various sources including prospects from the website, purchased leads, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and older leads within our existing database.
- Manage live chat function via our website for new, interested prospects, moving qualified leads to the sales team.
- Provide support and follow-up via phone and email to inquiring leads.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Make data-driven decisions
- Enroll and inspire to achieve goals
- Exceptional cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Assist in assessing risk, benefits, and consideration of alternatives. Experiment continuously.
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages effectively.
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment. Organize the work.
- Passion towards continued excellence, within team dynamics and stakeholder partnerships. Co-create plans that align.
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire” Visualize the future
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- A burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
- 2+ years of experience in lead qualification or sales
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates the ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business insights
- Capability to plan and align work with quota goals and broader organizational goals
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.