At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Product Development team here at Infusionsoft and we’re looking for someone who is seeking new challenges, autonomy over their ideas, and a place where they can provide immediate impact. As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for organizing and empowering teams to build and deliver Infusionsoft products to our customers. You will be working with very talented, skilled and passionate developers, testers and product owners that create products to help small businesses succeed. You will also be joining a high performing agile center of excellence where you will share ideas, discuss current trends, implement best practices, and work together with the best agile practitioners around.
- Coach and guide teams to use the Agile framework to deliver the highest priority features.
- Utilize the tools in place to help the team prioritize, estimate, plan, and deliver.
- Work closely with Product Manager to regularly groom the product backlog.
- Collaborate with other scrum masters and teams to refine and improve our agile practice.
- Suggest changes, challenge the status quo, share your experience.
Daily Execution Excellence
- Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and lead by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Coach the scrum team to use Agile/Scrum practices and values in order to delight customers.
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, accountability.
- Provide regular demonstrations to leadership and stakeholders.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improve transparency, and radiate information.
We likely need someone with…
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM, CSM)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master, team coach, or manager role for at least 4 years for a software development team, ideally balancing multiple scrum teams
- Strong skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous, well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous burndown techniques, numerous retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Technical background or skill (software developer, tester) is desirable
- Proficiency with JIRA is highly desirable
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.