Customer Insights Specialist
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you are. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Who We Are and What We’re Looking For…
We are the Customer Insights Team and we serve as a cross-functional support team. Our mission is to increase operational efficiencies, maximize customer/employee satisfaction, and drive revenue for Infusionsoft. Our team empowers Infusionites with resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively, enriched by best practices and enabled by analytical insights as measured by customer satisfaction. We are looking for a Customer Insights Specialist. We need someone who is extremely passionate about helping our internal stakeholders succeed through on-going development and operational excellence.
The Work (Objective):
- Identifying gaps in the current skills, competencies and knowledge of our employee base and deploying remediation plans to address
- Establishes operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems and implementing change
- Partners with Support Leaders in developing objective performance measurements, assisting with Support customer contact volume and driving Support tools and resource engagement.
Daily Execution Excellence:
- Performs root cause analysis of performance issues and suggests corrective actions
- Recommends operational system changes or enhancements including processes and policy updates in support of company mission.
- Communicates as a liaison between Telephony Technology and Support Leadership
- Possesses strong project management skills demonstrated by managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, including any initiatives geared toward operational excellence
- Assist with Support customer contact volume daily a minimum of one hour.
- Conducts Leadership training to practice and implement effective training techniques across the company
- Partners with Internal Training to identify, codify and deliver company-wide training modules
- Strong understanding of and passion for Small Businesses
- Knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in Service or Sales organizations
- Have had exposure to or experience with agile methodology
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization
- Track record of innovation in developing training solutions with a portfolio of projects for various audiences
- Excellent communication, writing, grammar, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to write for different audiences and delivery modalities
- Conduct thorough research, boast good analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information from various sources
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.