Customer Success Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day…And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Our Customer Success Managers are critical to maintaining the relationship with our customers … they serve in finding customized solutions that best fits the needs of each customer…
Drive Customer Success through proactive reach out efforts that focus on bringing the customer to value.
- Customer Retention: Drive on value-added conversations with customers requesting to cancel, bring them back to why they purchased, and deliver on their needs to get them to value.
- Expand AMRR of existing customer base by managing revenue wisely and finding opportunity for growth. This includes standards of excellence regarding C&R and billing reductions.
Daily Execution Excellence
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Increase customer retention through review and assessment of their business goals and monitor progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction and return on their investment in our product while enhancing their experience.
- Define business objectives for the customer and develop a strategic direction for success.
- Act as point-of-contact for customers, advocating for their interests and giving voice and direction to their feedback.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Experience managing a large client load or book of business
- 2+ Years of sales and marketing experience OR small business coaching experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong business insights
- Project management experience a plus
- Knowledge of CRM technologies and methodologies
- Bachelor Degree preferred
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Encourage a customer-focused mentality
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages
- Contribute positively to team dynamics
- Assist in assessing risk, benefits and considerations of alternatives
- Manage change within immediate team and support larger change efforts
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
- Can easily share project status updates at any given time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.