VP, Operations & Enablement
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Operations & Enablement team exists to empower the organization with resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively. We accomplish this through project intake, requirements gathering and business reviews, best practices training on methodology and competencies, enablement strategies, tool creation, process efficiency, data enrichment and analytics-driven insights as measured by new customer growth. The leader of this cross-functional team has tremendous influence and reach within the organization and is a critical part of transforming and modernizing the business operations for the future.
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Lead the Operations and Enablement team spanning: Program Management Office (PMO), Customer Operations, Marketing Operations and Learning & Development
- Establish a customer journey technology infrastructure (tech stack) that positions Infusionsoft for scalability, reliability and flexibility linked to exponential future growth
- Streamline the Customer Journey by empowering Customers and Infusionites to easily accomplish key tasks
- Deliver a delightful customer journey experience where complexity is eradicated, barriers are removed & interactions are consultative
- Drive process improvements across sales channels that lead to improved conversion rates, MRR and customer retention
- Continually improve scale and efficiency of operations as measured by units per employee
- Oversee the unification of systems, tools, processes, operations, and training that allow goals to be reached with speed and scale
- Assess the merits of new technology to address business needs and oversee the processes of evaluation, proof of concept, selection and deployment of new solutions
- Leverage observation, data and insights to identify key points of friction requiring remediation
- Modernize order-to-cash processes spanning pricing, promotions, shopping cart, upgrade and downgrade needs using an omnichannel approach to customer interaction
- Simplify operating systems and deliver automation where possible to remove manual steps from frontline employees, allowing them to spend more time delighting prospects and customers
- Maintain appropriate processes for requirements intake, prioritization and operational execution linked to the critical few objectives
- Ensure that the Workforce Management (WFM) function is delivering pro-active staffing needs to the leadership team
- Enable a training vision that equips customer-facing employees to provide exceptional service to prospects and customers during all stages of the customer journey
- Illuminate points of friction in the customer journey through measurement and observation and parlay those into action across systems, tools, processes and training
YOUR BIG THREE WAYS YOU’LL HELP SMALL BUSINESSES SUCCEED:
- Resources- rebuild the function to best serve customer-facing teams; right work with the right people
- Tools & process (Marketing, Sales, Care, Retention)- enable customer facing teams to do their job with greater scale and efficiency that enables faster growth
- Become the model for cross-functional partnership- Brand / communication model / prioritization
- 10+ years in an Operations role spanning multiple functions to include: Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Cloud architecture expertise with an emphasis on establishing scalability to the business
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills with the ability to properly balance technical and process-oriented solutions
- Experience leading cross-functional teams at a senior level and establishing influence at executive levels to secure support and funding where investments are needed
- Ability to execute across a broad range of competing priorities supporting the business
- Knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in SaaS
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.