At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion for everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Infusionsoft is seeking a highly motivated and experience Product Marketing Manager - Pricing Strategist to join our Product Marketing team! The successful candidate offers expertise traditionally in good standing with a leading strategy consulting firm and investment banking and/or SaaS pricing related experience.
The Product Marketing Manager - Pricing Strategist will lead the pricing, packaging, mix alignment and promotional approaches that inform and shape the business strategy, both short-term and long-term objectives. This individual will create independent work plans, perform data-driven analysis and take ownership of the pricing strategy and lead tests and rollouts of the initiatives. The Pricing Strategist is expected to quickly take on team and relationship leadership responsibilities and lead initiatives from concept, testing to full rollout.
The ideal candidate will seek to identify and develop new strategic growth opportunities for Infusionsoft. Your skill set as a strategist will be fully employed to define the highest-priority opportunities from an array of attractive options, as you work closely with business partners to execute rigorous analysis and synthesize the insights in a way that facilitates CEO and/or Board decisions.
It is essential that the individual selected for this position be able to establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization, and be viewed as a team player. As the Product Marketing team is viewed as a source of leaders within Infusionsoft, the individual must have exceptional leadership skills.
- Lead pricing, packaging, and promotion related projects including establishing timelines, defining deliverables and drafting communications or presentations.
- Developing an understanding and staying current with the competitive landscape and pricing/packaging models
- Manage and support pricing strategy as new product rollout to ensure a cohesive approach
- Conduct concept, research, and interviews that derive insights and leads to pricing implications
- Create and maintain pricing tools (elasticity of demand calculators)
- Develop Packaging strategy to enables faster customer
- Lead the promotional strategy and execution to drive both velocity and higher AMRR
- Engaging with key stakeholders across multiple projects and work streams
- Collaborate closely with the Directors and VPs of sales to identify
- Generating creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Facilitating joint problem-solving with mid-level and senior-level business partners
- Authoring and delivering high-impact presentations and plans
- Working closely with business units to implement recommendations
- Developing relationships with mid-level and senior business leaders
- 3+ years of relevant experience with a top-tier strategy consulting firm or experience in a respected operating company’s strategy function highly desirable
- A strong academic record required; MBA or equivalent from a nationally recognized institution
- Business consulting and/or Pricing experience for a SaaS company
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving, and a keen business sense
- Ability to both lead and support is important. The ideal candidate should be willing to “go the extra mile” for the internal client and his/her team
- Excellent communication (written/oral), presentation and facilitation skills
- Well-rounded interpersonal skill set with the capacity to build strong senior relationships
- Passion for excellence and the desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Highly self-motivated and willing to proactively take on leadership roles within project teams and the company at large
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.