Small Business Consultant
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Ideal Candidate:
What does a Small Business Consultant look like? You are goal-oriented, known for smashing your sales goals and are consistently in the top 5% of teams you have worked on. You are constantly honing your craft and use a consultative sales approach that wins lifelong customers. You are a super communicator and can successfully build rapport, relating to all kinds of people all over the world!
- Partner with the sales development team to handle inbound inquiries – no cold calling!
- Understand the competitive landscape and position Infusionsoft to win.
- Build strong relationships and establish trust, both internally and with prospects
- Manage a large pipeline and quickly close new business using a consultative approach.
- Meet or exceed monthly targets with no cap on commissions.
- Qualify and re-engage long-term nurture prospects as potential customers and partners of Infusionsoft's solutions
- Update on a timely basis Infusionsoft's CRM system (SalesForce) with accurate customer and pipeline information
- Support participation in Infusionsoft events and promotions, such as ICON, local and online events
One Year and Beyond:
For top performers in this role you have the opportunity to:
- Be rewarded financially! Our Small Business Consultants are compensated well!
- Move into a managerial role and lead other awesome regional sales consultants.
- Help our partner team and impact even more small businesses!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred OR 4+ years of telesales experience, B2B sales experience preferred
- An excellent track record of exceeding quota
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in a consultative manner.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively, build networks, and gain trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Relates comfortably with diverse groups of people and can adapt approach in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
- Action-oriented and consistent in driving results, even under tough circumstances
- Actively seeks opportunities for self-development
- Experience selling CRM software and knowledge of CRM technologies/methodologies preferred
Compensation and benefits:
- Healthy base salary and generous uncapped commission structure – $90K OTE
- Competitive Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Win4Time – 2 weeks a year quota relief to enjoy our flexible time off policy
- Life insurance, short and long term disability insurance 100% paid by employer
- 401k (non matching)
- Monthly prizes, spiffs, and additional sales incentives.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.