Product Manager - Payments
San Francisco, California
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
- Define and execute the Payments vision, strategy and plan to drive partner and small business customer success as measured by active usage and customer health score
- Drive net customer and revenue growth with payment solutions that solve customer problems with jaw dropping delight and competition crushing capabilities
- Work cross-departmentally to develop collaborative, results oriented relationships that contribute to creating a successful business and high performing team as measured by GPTW and the Infusionite Engagement Index
- Execute the payments strategy and move the business forward on a daily basis
- Own the revenue goals and overall performance of the payments business portfolio
- Be the customer and business expert on the Infusionsoft payment strategy, customers, competitors and product solution
- Manage the relationship with strategic partners to include the partner behind Infusionsoft Payments
- People Management - Manage Payments operations personnel
- Define changes that make payments incredibly easy for customers to sign up for and use; extend our payment capabilities in order to drive additional revenue
- Partner cross-functionally throughout the organization (product, sales, customer success, legal, marketing etc.) to get things done - whether that be product improvements or market expansion
- Establish the necessary reporting processes to manage performance and track progress against key initiatives and deliverables
- This is a challenging and far-reaching role, and the right candidate will have the tenacity and grit to drive substantial change with the customer as their guide
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Product Marketing, Marketing or Business Management; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience in the FinTech, SaaS, or payment technology space
- Experience managing strategic partners with a demonstrated ability to grow relationships
- Experience developing and managing revenue models, budgets and establishing and delivering against business goals and objectives
Ideally, you possess…
- The ability to drive rapid growth in a business
- A thought leader mentality in the payment space
- A passion for solving important customer problems
- An ability to quickly pivot between strategic and nitty gritty detail
- A strong understanding of what “fast paced” means and, embrace it
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.