National Account Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
- Driving Small Business customer sales through a new channel, the Franchise Channel, comprising small business franchise owners (e.g. Great Clips store owners) who use Infusionsoft for their marketing/sales automation. Targeting 500+ new customers in year 1.
- Enterprise Sales: Building a pipeline of top corporate franchisers (e.g. Great Clips corporate) by closing a minimum of 5 new accounts in 2018. This will open the door for Small Business “Franchise Owner” customer acquisition lead to initiatives with major franchises through the remainder of the year and into the future.
- Working collaboratively with marketing to build programs to generate prospects among Small Business franchise owners, including development and management of the funnel, which will fuel the opportunities managed by the Franchise Channel Sales team.
- Develop, build and lead a new sales channel, forge new discussions and nurture relationships with large “franchise enterprises” that have significant potential to drive customer acquisition.
- Work cross functionally to both (a) drive marketing initiatives aimed at acquisition of small business franchise owners, (b) establish new relationships and close deals at the corporate level within the “Top 200” franchise corporations in North America.
- Interpret and apply market data derived from Infusionsoft marketing and sales funnel, as well as the product and CRM/automation capabilities.
- Provide a clear sense of vision, rallying people, pioneering new initiatives, and driving employee performance through alignment of goals and ongoing feedback.
- Identify trends, sales techniques and the impact of IS products in various markets and provide analysis to internal stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial passion for and experience base in building a new channel is key to success in this role
- Keen ability to qualify a prospect, create a value proposition and then quantify our value in terms of success to prospective customers
- Hunt and identify potential customers for Infusionsoft
- Utilize analytic tools, growth hacking and experimentation techniques to rapidly test hypotheses, learn and improve acquisition, conversion, activation and usage metrics
- Hire, coach and inspire cross-functional colleagues by instilling best practices, operational rigor, and a culture of curiosity and experimentation
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing needs of our customers by utilizing a range of “get close to the customer” quant and qual research programs
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Support, Customer experience and third party providers to create seamless user experiences across the customer journey
- Collaborate with product leaders in the exploration, analysis, development and launch of new products,
- Excellent relationship building and closing skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of experience in lead qualification or sales required
- 3+ years successful outside franchise sales experience preferred
- Strong presentation skills - ability to deliver C-Level sales presentations
- Demonstrates resilience and the aptitude to drive results
- Strong customer focus with the ability to quickly instill trust
- Demonstrates ability to make multiple phone calls a day and has the courage to speak with cold or warm leads
- Exhibits strong business insights
- Available for travel up to 30%-40%
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.