Performance Marketing Senior Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is greater than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, and we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Performance Marketing Sr. Manager will report directly to the Director or Performance Marketing and works closely with Sales, Marketing and leadership to develop and execute year round acquisition marketing plans and own the personalization and optimization agenda.
- Driving the online acquisition strategy; inclusive of PPC, display & video advertising, paid social, paid mobile and emerging media
- Manage and track media budgets and sales projections while optimizing ROI.
- Playing a critical role in partnering with the Marketing Operations team to define the roadmap for, and deliver the tools, technologies, and data infrastructure that will enable better targeting, personalization, and decision-making capabilities, across all of our digital channels
- Continually test and optimize - from A/B & multivariate testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows, this position will drive the strategy for website testing and conversion optimization. Build a testing and optimization culture, infrastructure and process capable of hundreds of annual tests, leveraging daily learnings.
- Drive the web analytics reporting agenda, defining tools, key performance metrics, and socialization of performance. Continuously set goals, track metrics, and conversion rates with an optimization frame-of-mind..
- Be on the forefront of exploring new technologies and media platforms, and the development of strategies to drive online traffic (online display, paid search, SEO, social media, mobile, etc.).
- 5-7 years of experience in online acquisition (paid search, display advertising and platforms, social media, mobile media marketing, conversion rate optimization and testing, affiliate marketing, etc.); combination of agency and in-house experience strongly desired.
- 3+ years of B2B digital marketing experience
- 3+ years in demand marketing, preferably SaaS
- Proven successful online performance-based marketing experience (CPM/CPC/CPA) with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale
- Demonstrated ability to execute large-scale digital marketing strategies, including increasing conversions that drive revenue growth, measuring cost per sub and cost per acquisition and a strong understanding of the digital technology landscape. Experience managing sizeable ($10 million +) paid media budgets (SEM, paid social, etc.)
- This role requires strong analytical skills with the ability to make rapid decisions grounded in data and metrics. Knowledge of success metrics, behavioral and demographic targeting and ROI-driven optimization techniques
- MUST be driven by “making the number,” and have a strong affinity for sales team success
- Strategic mind-set and the ability to draw key insights from analytics to make key business decisions
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences, from C-level to entry level, internal and external
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills necessary to drive and lead cross-functional initiatives, and to be effective in a highly matrixed, distributed and fast-moving environment
Ideally, you possess...
- Intermediate experience with UX design, wire-framing, and usability principles
- Intermediate experience with research tools including HotJar, Clicktale, CrazyEgg, SurveyMonkey, Qualaroo, UserTesting.com, or other similar tools
- Expert level experience with Analytics Platforms including Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel
- Experience with multi-channel media strategy
- A Technical Degree (economics, engineering, statistics) strongly preferred
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.