Growth Marketing Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. Often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be the owner of our growing chat communication channel. You will work cross-functionally with other teams focused on lead generation to design simple lifecycle flows for those respective audiences. You will see the big picture in your work by reporting on core metrics, analyzing data, and suggesting improvements.
- Proactively monitor, grow, and be accountable for Digital Chat and SMS across all customer acquisition, retention and expansion activities.
- Own day-to-day management of the Chat and SMS channels
- Deploy new Chat and SMS programs, campaigns and other Chat and SMS related activities. Perform a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to identify areas of opportunity for increasing the effectiveness of the Chat and SMS program.
- Work with the analytics team to develop recommendations for measuring and tracking the performance of the Chat and SMS.
- Work with Operations to identify, specify and implement systems improvements.
- Develop and communicate internal and external reporting, forecasts, analysis, and presentations.
- Maintain a sharp understanding of the Chat and SMS industry trends, competitive offerings and marketplace dynamics.
Ideally, you will possess...
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to multi-task, remain organized, adapt to shifting priorities, and complete work consistently by (or before) agreed upon deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative analyses into clear messages for the audience.
- Strong quantitative skills, particularly managing and developing associates in this skill set.
- A high degree of comfort working in an unstructured environment that requires solving complex, open-ended issues with incomplete data and little direction.
- Operations and/or support experience of a Call Center or email communication department.
You are also...
- Highly creative, and can understand the customer journey.
- Someone who can write copy better than 75% of the people you know (it may not be your superpower, but it’s not shabby either!)
- A proud holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or any technical major (in lieu of a degree, 1+ years of relevant work experience is acceptable)
- Available to work in our office in downtown San Francisco or Chandler, AZ (this is not a remote opportunity.)
- In the top 1% when it comes to technical CRM tools, industry policies and best practices of email, chat and SMS marketing.
- An individual who Inspires confidence across the org. You are the front line of communicating with our customers.
- Very data-driven and analytical. Our team members are the type of people who would optimize a job posting by using HotJar to see the how far people scroll down the page (& we love it!)
- Someone who has excellent experience building out customer lifecycle programs including nurture, cross sell and referral.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.