Corporate FP&A Analyst
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Infusionsoft is looking for a Financial Analyst to serve as a trusted partner to the Growth Enablement (Finance, Analytics, IT, Accounting and People) organization. We are seeking someone who possesses strong attention to detail, solid understanding of accounting, finance and excels at working with cross-functional teams to drive accurate and efficient results.
You will focus on real-time, high priority business issues and drive success within the broader FP&A organization. You will work directly with business leaders to identify opportunities and develop business cases. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supporting budget processes and short-term and long-term financial planning
- Collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data
- Model, analyze, and provide insights on SaaS unit economics
- Building financial models and dashboards in Anaplan
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support a rapidly growing business.
- The successful candidate will have shown experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision making in rapidly evolving environments.
- Superior analytical and modeling skills and proficiency in Excel
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- You are excited about automation and learning and implementing new systems and tools
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- Experience building annual financial plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Enjoy collaborating with others in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Extremely well organized, data-driven and comfort managing multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- 3+ years of FP&A or Accounting experience preferably in a SaaS / Tech Company
- Big 4 audit background a plus
- Experience with Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, Hyperion Essbase, or Related Planning software is preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker or other ERP/BI tools is a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to clearly communicate and present ideas, through both verbal and written formats, such as Powerpoint presentations
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.