Customer Relationship Consultant / Account Manager
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day…And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
Our Customer Relationship Consultants are critical to our newest customers. We create new services that our customers are reaching for and optimize existing ones. We are responsible for rolling out updates to our service-delivering partners, which in turn serve our customers. We teach our customers and our partners the fundamentals of our Small Business Success Method to help them get organized and close more sales. Some of the strongest relationships our customers have are with our Consultants through the value they deliver and their dedication to small business success! Prior sales, marketing or account management experience a plus for this role!
Your Big 3 Contributions (to the team, and Infusionsoft):
- Design and test new ways to on-board customers to the Infusionsoft platform
- Through strong relationship building, coach external Partners on improvements to their service delivery to Infusionsoft customers
- Successfully on-board new customers by launching valuable campaigns
Daily Execution Excellence
- Identify gaps in the customer on-boarding experience, design solutions, and test for efficacy
- Collaborate and strategize with customers on how to best integrate Infusionsoft into their business
- Identify and launch a campaign(s) designed to help customers get organized and grow more sales
- Establish and manage new customer relationships each month
- Test through on-boarding implementation of new customers
- Teach and coach our Partners on the latest designs, ideas, and changes to ensure an excellent and consistent customer experience
- Lead and teach new Infusionsoft customers and Partners on our Small Business Success Method (SBSM) as a part of their on-boarding experience
- Exceptional relationship building, verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused mentality
- Can easily share project status updates at any given time as well as identified problems and suggested solutions
- Contribute positively to team dynamics with a determination to see a project through
- Able to manage change within immediate team and support larger change efforts
- Ability to identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales, marketing or account management experience OR small business coaching experience
- Experience managing a large client load or book of business
- Knowledge of CRM technologies and methodologies
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and cross-functional collaboration
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience working with small businesses or have a small business background
- Ability to demonstrate strong business insights
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.