At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Growth Enablement team (Finance, Analytics, IT, Accounting and People) here at Infusionsoft! We’re searching for a Director, FP&A that will be dedicated to the support of our Customer Growth and Success leaders (Sales, Marketing, Support, Retention, Expansion, Customer Experience). This role will directly support and dot line into our Chief Customer & Revenue Officer. The Director will lead the development, measurement, and reporting of key performance indicators and business intelligence's while supporting other corporate FP&A activities. You will work directly with both the executive team and key stakeholders to bring actionable insights and enable data-driven decision-making.
The role will lead a team that drives process improvements, automation of complex data analyses, scalability of financial models, and development of reporting tools that provide business insights & opportunities for the device organization. This “hands-on” director will be analyzing data, identifying trends, making recommendations, and supporting the organization through predictive analytics and reporting. The right candidate will have a relentless can-do attitude that continuously strives to innovate and create value.
- Lead all financial analysis and planning pertaining to the CG&S organization
- Leading, prioritizing, and coordinating team projects and deliverables
- Innovating and improving insights and financial analysis for CG&S leaders
- Assist with improving models for customer growth and retention
- Assist with strategies to improve expansion revenue
- Own and deliver customer churn/retention KPI reporting and forecasting
- Develop custom reports and analysis related to ad hoc requests for CG&S teams
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve processes as the company evolves
- Leverage financial analysis and business intelligence to develop customer retention insights and recommendations
- Analyze and understand drivers of customer success and customer churn
- Support continued refinement of core business metrics, such as Cost of acquisition, cost to retain, cost of expansion, cohort unit economics (LTV, Payback) by channel
- Provide deep dive analysis on customer cohorts and usage
- Build tools that can be leveraged to drive continued performance improvement of the department
- Budgeting, forecasting, and variance reporting
- Creation of executive-level reports
If you can do the work, you can do the job. That being said, we realize we likely need someone with…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, IS, Analytics or related field
- 7-10 years of FP&A experience, 2+ years at a technology company (SaaS experience preferred)
- Extreme proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, large sets of data and a working knowledge of statistics
- Established history of effective financial reporting with timely and measurable results
- A strategic innovator that creates effective solutions to operational challenges
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, SQL, Adaptive Planning, Tableau or other financial tools
- Highly analytical and a strong, effective communicator
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated with an ownership mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.