Contract Senior Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA
Contract Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Please note that this is a contract opportunity. The contract will be 40 hours per week, for a 12 week minimum!
- We are not seeking a staffing agency to fulfill this, so please only apply if you are seeking contract work on a full-time basis :)
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And oftentimes, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 9 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs
As part of our talent acquisition team, you're charged with finding people who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, growth mindset and a passion for small business to Infusionsoft’s thriving culture. With some pretty massive goals ahead of us, we know that we can only do it with exceptionally talented people on board! Our next Recruiter, or what we call our Hiring Partner, will join our team and incorporate all of these aspects while acting as a truly strategic hiring partner for Infusionsoft's leaders and an A+ collaborator on the team. You're responsible for sourcing great talent and guiding them through our hiring process while championing Infusionsoft’s values and performance culture.
The Perfect Candidate
You are action-oriented, resourceful, you thrive in complexity and ambiguity and have an insatiable hunger for growth. You also have excellent communication skills and are adept at developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’ll bring advanced project management skills to help develop recruiting strategies, innovate how we engage targeted talent and you are skilled at negotiating. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate; you lead the entire candidate process. By using your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
If this sounds like you, we want to talk!
- You will own Full-life Cycle Recruiting for Product organization - this will include Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, IT and Ops
- You coach leaders through the process – coaching up, down and sideways to keep the project on point.
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team.
- You act as an advocate for both leader and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through.
- You manage multiple time-sensitive and complex projects with the possibility (ok, the certainty) of many pivots!
- You deliver a world-class and seamless candidate experience!
- You collaborate with the talent acquisition team to innovate and constantly improving the hiring process, systems, data, employment brand and on-ramping programs.
- You proactively attracting top talent to Infusionsoft in creative and effective ways.
- You check your ego, have a servant spirit and are willing to roll up your sleeves to support the team regardless of the task at hand!
- Drive diversity recruitment strategy and efforts
- Proactively attracting top talent to Infusionsoft in creative and effective ways
- Acting as a team player & pinch hitter if/when it’s necessary (we win together!)
- Engaging in a variety of projects that tie to employer branding, employee engagement, hiring process training, etc.
Must have qualifications
- Strong knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably for high-growth SaaS companies
- Experience recruiting for tough-to-fill roles (finding purple squirrels!)
- Experience with diversity recruiting techniques and platforms
- Experience with reporting recruiting metrics
- Membership in several tech/dev communities
- Advanced skill in sourcing and boolean techniques
- Project management
- Experience in high volume hiring (e.g. hire at least 50 people in a year)
- Experience interviewing & screening applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Experience navigating complex organizations and communicating to key stakeholders across the business.
- Employment brand, internship, community and university relations
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.