Workforce Management Analyst
The Enablement & Operations team exists to empower the organization with resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively, enriched by best practices training on methodology and competencies, enabled by systems, tools, processes and analytics-driven insights as measured by new customer growth. This includes process development, execution and improvement for departments across the entire organization.
The Workforce Management team plays a critical role in assisting teams across the company with operational needs to achieve service levels and productivity performance goals. This position is responsible for reporting, staffing & scheduling, and real time productivity management. This individual will partner closely with the Workforce Management Lead to monitor and enhance the department’s performance in the areas of productivity and schedule adherence.
- Partner with Workforce Management Team Lead to drive delightful WFM support for Sales, Customer Service, Partner and Retention teams
- Manage scheduled reporting cadence, partner with leaders to produce ad-hoc reports as needed, and provide insights and recommendations based on observations
- Support Customer Operations team as needed with stakeholder requests
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee the transition of the existing processes from one-off/ad hoc to standardized systems to enable exponential growth with scale
- Own and update staffing models as needed; Partner with lead to understand upcoming needs, trends, recommendations
- Track key performance metrics: AHT, ASA, Conversion Rate, RPC and report trends to leadership on a consistent basis
- Monitor reporting and trends within InContact and share with leadership to drive business decisions
- Monitor and manage phone, chat, and back office service level objectives by analyzing real time volume and representative behavior / performance in a high-volume Sales center
- Utilize intraday forecasting tools to assist with analyzing real time staffing requirements needed to meet Service Level and workload allocation objectives
- Monitor associate real time schedule adherence; provide authorization for all unplanned activities and coordinate approved activities with leadership
- Partner closely with Sales Operations Specialist to provide backup support when needed
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- A strong understanding of and passion for Small Businesses
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- The ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- The ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- The ability to set and manage expectations in a rapid paced environment
- The ability to maintain an optimistic, flexible attitude in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous call center work experience preferred
- 2-3+ years’ experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 50 employees.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting); Incontact specific (IEX, WFM, QM)experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Proven track record of delivering delightful service to high touch/high demand customers
- Ability to work with multiple personality types and pivot accordingly
- Highly motivated, results-driven, self-starter who can work autonomously with proven follow-up, follow-through skills
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.