HR Business Partner
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
As an Infusionsoft Business Partner, you will be a trusted business advisor to business leaders and other key stakeholders. Through the design, development, and execution of People strategies, the BP (Business Partner) supports the design and execution of workplace initiatives that impact culture, achieve business results and continue driving Infusionsoft’s growth. You will provide strategic partnership as a process partner, change agent, and Infusionite Champion!
Infusionsoft's HR department, the People Team, takes a more progressive, people-centric, values-based approach. We aren't into "old school" HR that overly processes laden and riddled with bureaucracy. To thrive in our team you'll need to be extremely flexible, move with urgency and accuracy and be able to problem solve through complexity.
- In service to Employee Engagement, provide strategic guidance to Leadership for a dedicated organization
- In service of Customer Success, provide Talent Planning and Performance Development for Leaders in a dedicated organization
- Build and create People processes in collaboration with other stakeholders on the People team
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE:
- Provide both proactive strategic and operational HR support to leaders with a specific emphasis on organizational effectiveness and workforce development to contribute to building a world-class company
- Creates and provides recommendations related to talent processes
- Operates as an Infusionite Champion – focused on retention and happiness as well as ensuring fair practices through doing the right thing
- Provides support in connecting leaders to foundational centers of excellence including talent acquisition, training and development, performance management, total rewards, and talent solutions
- Assists in navigating change management and the strategy through the communication to respective orgs
- Co-creates with leaders and key stakeholders by advising and recommending solutions
- Assists and provides recommendations for all aspects of performance management including promotions, performance plans, and exits
- Acts as a guardian of the Infusionsoft culture, while being an advocate for our leadership and employees
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- 8+ years’ HR / Business related experience
- Strong business acumen - understanding end to end business process
- Passion for helping small businesses to succeed
- Proven ability to align People programs with business strategies
- Previous day to day experience supporting teams
- Ability to effectively managing change and lead or support others through organizational change
- Delivers with a strong sense urgency with a resourceful self-starter personality
- Thrives in the challenge of unfamiliar situations or tasks with a growth mindset
- Ability to coach and navigate in partnership with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Master priority setting skills with the flexibility and adaptability to shift responding based on pressing business needs
- Energetic, “can do” attitude with the ability to build relationships and trust easily
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.