At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day…And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
We are the Growth Enablement Team (which includes People Operations, IT, and the Finance, Legal & Accounting Group!). This role supports many different departments within the organization to achieve the company’s Critical Few goals, including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Legal, Lead Generation Services, Internal Systems, Customer Retention, Partner Sales, Partner Operations, Partner Success Coaches, Partner Recruiting, Partner Training, and Partner Marketing.
Your Big 3 Contributions (to the team and Infusionsoft):
- Calculate monthly partner commissions (recurring and one-time) in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the creation and implementation of new partner programs and special agreements, adding automation, process improvements and visibility where possible
- Perform analysis where necessary for partner commission requests and findings
- Calculate and process partner commissions using Netsuite, Excel and Google sheets in a timely manner under an extremely tight deadline to maintain accurate financial information.
- Prepare monthly partner close reporting package including charts and tables, adding commentary and analysis throughout.
- Perform daily analysis of closed sales to determine correct partner and commission percentage based on various partner program agreements. Stay up-to-date on all partner agreement changes.
- Track incentives and Marketing Development Funds throughout the month and prepare weekly update for Partner Sales and Recruiting Teams, including bulleted key points of analysis or reminders.
- Act as a liaison between Partner Sales, Partner Support, Finance and Leadership. Assist with financial analysis and confidently offer financial perspective and accounting principles with regards to sales performance results and ROI in order to make recommendations for strategic growth and improvement.
- Prepare requested items, compile support for selections from various partner teams, walk through support with auditors and handle auditor questions as necessary related to the Company’s annual audit and quarterly review process.
- Handle escalated complex partner commission-related support questions as necessary.
- Maintain Netsuite partner plan assignments and schedule items to generate accurate partner commissions using automated process.
- Remain responsive and accessible, especially at month-end for incentive budget and approval, and when providing reports and analysis upon request in a timely manner.
- Build complex Excel files to import large sets of data into Netsuite accurately.
- Foster strong working relationships with many teams and departments with all levels of leadership.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 3+ year of experience in a commissions/accounting/analytical role preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Google sheets and dealing with large sets of data
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, Marketo, Looker or MS Access a plus
- Experience managing a large workload which requires a full work week with the need for strong time-management skills
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience with analytical thinking, problem solving, and ability to derive business insights from data
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages
- Perform with daily execution excellence, attention to detail, utmost accuracy, deadline-driven
- Assist in assessing risk, benefits and considerations of alternatives
- Continue to work through priorities without being prompted; proactive self-starter
- Encourage a customer-focused mentality, including both internal customers and partners
- Can easily share project status updates at any given time
- Contribute positively to team dynamics
- Manage change within immediate team and support larger change efforts
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.