Director of Revenue Expansion
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
This newly created role will lead the strategic charge to expand Infusionsoft’s relationships with over 145,000 worldwide users by uniquely solving more of their sales and marketing problems.
You will report to the VP, Customer Experience and Expansion and lead a team of Business Managers with cross-functional responsibility for both revenue growth and the end to end experience from a portfolio of add on products and services (new and existing). We are seeking an aggressive and data-driven business leader with a proven track record of developing rockstar employees who have built and led products from the ground up at SaaS companies.
- Achieve current period goals and long term revenue growth, including monthly customer acquisition and multi-million dollar revenue goals, funnel conversion, AMRR, and other key financials.
- Utilize analytic tools, growth hacking and experimentation techniques to rapidly test hypotheses, learn and improve acquisition, conversion, activation and usage metrics.
- Hire, coach and inspire your team and cross-functional colleagues by instilling best practices, operational rigor, and a culture of curiosity and experimentation.
- Deeply understand sales & marketing needs of our customers by utilizing a range of “get close to the customer” quant and qual research programs.
- Work closely with Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Support, Customer experience and third party providers to create seamless user experiences across the customer journey.
- Collaborate with product leaders in the exploration, analysis, development and launch of new products, services, and features.
Experience / Expertise Requirements
- At least 5-7 years’ proven product or business management experience with at least several years leading product/business teams across entire lifecycle, in a SaaS consumer or small business company. Start-up experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with creating and/or leading a multi-offering land and expand business (including new offering testing and development) a huge plus
- Sales and Marketing software company experience a strong plus
- Superior employee coaching and development skills
- Design/Interaction or MBA degree a plus
- Significant growth hacking and rapid testing methods and analytical tools, including visualization and product event tracking
- Deep passion for crafting elegant, hybrid online/offline user journeys and experiences
- Intensely curious with a ‘customer-first’ mindset and excellent qual and quant market research expertise
- Leading edge product thinking, interaction best practices, methods
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, strategic thinking
- Mobile app experience a plus
- Partnership identification, development and/or management a plus
- Gets serious enjoyment from multi-tasking in a fluid and dynamic fast-growth environment. Entrepreneurial, high energy, able to roll up sleeves and deliver under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and ability to manage / foster relationships across multiple departments
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.