At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Enablement & Operations team exists to empower the organization with resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively, enriched by best practices training on methodology and competencies, enabled by systems, tools, processes and analytics-driven insights as measured by new customer growth. This includes process development, execution and improvement for departments across the entire organization.
The Operations Specialist supporting the Sales and F&A organizations will partner closely with stakeholders in those areas to drive both daily enablement, and process/system enhancements as part of larger projects/initiatives.
Big 3 Contributions (to the team and Infusionsoft):
- Maintain exceptional systems and daily operational support to the Sales team by ensuring proper data quality, visibility and efficient workflows
- Lead efforts to identify enhancements needed for key systems in support of the company & Sales/F&A projects. Own the requirements documentation and prioritization of those enhancements
- Work closely with Sales/F&A leaders on overall prioritization, and with Systems Product Owner & Project Manager to implement process improvements, system updates, etc.
Daily Execution Excellence
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support daily enablement of Direct sales teams by managing Sales JIRA service desk
- Act as first point of contact for Sales/F&A operations requests; Maintain business context to understand overall priorities and direction
- Support improvement of business processes, systems, and quality checks to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of Sales/F&A organization operational processes
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and automation, make recommendations for change, work with stakeholders to gather requirements for system/process enhancements, and submit requirements to scrum team for development
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues with existing systems to identify the root cause
- Act as a communication liaison for CS stakeholders and systems product owners
- Create/keep all Sales/F&A operations processes and workflows documented and up to date
- Work closely with Project on large scale Sales/F&A projects
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, with an “Own It” mentality
- Exceptional cross-functional collaborator
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, constantly changing environment
- Passion towards continued excellence, within team dynamics and stakeholder partnerships
- An innate sense of purpose that keeps energy and outputs high even when there are many “irons in the fire”
- Master communicator (written, oral, presentation, etc.)
- A burning passion for helping small businesses succeed
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1-2+ years working in an operations/process oriented role
- Knowledge of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) industry, with particular expertise in SaaS
- Experience using Salesforce, Netsuite, and Excel
- General knowledge of sales process and workflow
- Prior experience working in a sales environment
- Experience working with JIRA
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.