At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed. We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day. And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than yourself. We want you to bring the hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success. Together...we will replenish the middle class, we will elevate the worldwide economy, we will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
The Enablement & Operations team exists to empower the organization with resources that allow them to do their jobs more effectively, enriched by best practices training on methodology and competencies, enabled by systems, tools, processes and analytics-driven insights as measured by new customer growth. This includes process development, execution and improvement for departments across the entire organization.
Big 3 Contributions (to the team & Infusionsoft as a whole):
- Drive key projects on behalf of the organization, as it aligns to the Strategic Business Priorities.
- Work cross-functionally to build a strong project management function across the organization. Identify and implement best practices, create tools, and drive meaningful progress on initiatives
- Improve speed to market for new levers through process efficiency, better communication and collaboration across functional teams
Daily Execution Excellence
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as a conduit between department stakeholders, Operations and Systems teams
- Identify, prioritize and recommend enhancements to systems and tools
- Drive projects and programs to advance the company critical priorities
- Partner with other Project Manager(s) to drive updates on all company projects
- Accountable to project status, timeline adherence, and risk assessment on active projects
- Escalation of resources or requirements needed to achieve critical priorities
What you’ll need to have/Competencies:
- Communicate clear written and verbal messages
- Build trust and lead multiple projects using clear and concise project outlines
- Can easily share project status updates at any given time
- Contribute positively to team dynamics
- Proficient in presentation creation, and delivery to small and/or large group
- Drive change and new process creation within team, and support larger change efforts
- Identify barriers to effective collaboration and escalate issues if unable to resolve
- High organizational skills for identifying roles, responsibilities and necessary outcomes
Preferred Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years experience in project or program management role
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- PMP certification preferred
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, project management or related field
- Ability to demonstrate strong business insights
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and cross-functional collaboration
- 2+ Years of sales and marketing or SaaS experience
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, anytime between the hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At Infusionsoft we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.