Senior Financial Analyst
At Infusionsoft, we help small businesses succeed.
We don’t just say that, we mean it and we do it every day…And often times, working at Infusionsoft is much like running a small business. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the reward will be contributing to something that is larger than you. We want you to bring hustle, grit, and passion to everything you do here. You will be expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. You will be held accountable to our 7 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are crucial on our mission to becoming the undisputed champion of small business success.
Together...we will replenish the middle class. We will elevate the worldwide economy. We will inspire kids to dream of becoming entrepreneurs.
This Sr. Financial Analyst will play a key role in the corporate consolidation, reporting, and budgeting process. You will own key parts of the planning process including capital/prepaid expenditures, and cash forecasting. The role will be heavily involved in additional model building and maintenance of our integrated plan on the Anaplan platform. The role will report to the Corporate Finance Manager.
- Support leadership across the company in engaging in the Annual and Quarterly planning process with a specific focus on Capital, Prepaids, and Cash. This includes the monthly and quarterly Budget vs Actual reporting and weekly status updates on key financial drivers.
- Own, maintain and help to expand our current Anaplan integrated planning models through daily maintenance, building additional modules and dashboards for more use cases, and improving on the current models and assumptions.
- Provide budget, finance and modeling expertise and assistance to the IT, Product and People departments on an as needed project basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 6 or more years experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Highly proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, and dealing with large sets of data
Ideally, you possess...
- At least 3 years FP&A forecasting and advanced modeling preferred
- Experience in one of the following:, SaaS business acumen (SaaS metrics), consolidated financial reporting, or cost/budget management (more than one is a bonus!)
- Experience with Anaplan, Looker, SQL or related planning/BI software with ability and willingness to learn new systems
- An established history of effective financial reporting with timely and measurable results
- A proven ability to become a trusted financial business partner
- Strong, effective communication skills, leading meetings and communicating directly with Directors, VPs, and executives
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, and ability to derive business insights from data
- The ability to question the output of a financial model, consider options for improvement, and proactively revamp model as needed
- A detail-oriented, self-motivated, and results-oriented with an ownership mentality
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to ever-changing business needs
- A positive contribution to team dynamics and cross-functional collaboration
- Big 4 audit firm background a plus
Helping small businesses succeed
That’s our single most important purpose, and it’s more than just writing on the wall. It’s in the hearts and minds of our employees, and is the burning passion that fuels us to consistently innovate, drive change, and grow ourselves beyond our wildest dreams. To be a part of Infusionsoft is to join a cause bigger than yourself, and we think that’s pretty rad!
We believe in people and their dreams at Infusionsoft. So much so, we have a dedicated Dream Program that empowers our employees to think big and achieve those dreams—both personally and professionally. Want help setting achievable goals to reach your dreams? Our designated Dream Manager is here to help. Want a space to write out your dreams to spring them into action? Yeah, we have a Dream Room for that.
Flexibility & balance
At Infusionsoft, it’s not as much about the time put in or where the work is done as it is about the results achieved. We encourage employees to spend time on (and with) the things that are important to them outside of their careers, so we offer a flexible PTO plan and work-from-home policy that makes that a possibility. Need time off for a vacation to Belize? A mental health day to recharge your batteries? It’s all good as long as it’s a win for you, your team, our customers, and the company.
Helping 5 million small businesses succeed worldwide takes a lot of hustle, and celebrating wins along the way is just a way of life here. We work hard, support one another, and have some fun while we’re at it. Curious about what a peek into #infusionlife looks like? Think team builders, spring training outings, a fully stocked cereal bar, a Coke Freestyle machine, ping pong tournaments, an indoor football field meeting area, 24-hour hackathons, Food Truck Fridays, happy hours, even breakfast with one of our execs, just to name a few—phew.
We understand how important it is to have top-notch benefits, and offer a comprehensive package that supports our employees and their families. This includes:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Stock options for every employee
- Life insurance
- Bonus programs
- Well-being program
- And so much more!
Dedication to diversity & inclusion
We realize the power of diverse perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. Infusionsoft is an environment focused on inclusion and education—whether that’s hosting diversity weeks highlighting different cultures, or holding professional workshops for our Empow(her) group that celebrates and supports women in the workplace.